" I should call the police, yes.." she said and typed no. to Call but stopped.
" No, wait.. what if Police is also involved with Sanskar? And it can mess up everything more." She thinks.
" Dad!! Yes.. but phone no.?" She hold her head as she don't remember the no.
" What should I do? Think swara think something." She murmured to herself.

"Twinkle.. kunj.. wait!! My phone!! It must be with Twinkle or she must have given it to dad. I left it on couch only where we were sitting. But what if sanskar took it.... No, If my phone is with Sanskar then it must be switched off because he will definitely won't let anyone trace me or let anyone have clue... I should try for once atleast." She said.

Taking a deep sigh, she typed her no.
" Please god, my phone should be with Twinkle or dad!! Not with Sanskar." She murmured closing her eyes and press the call button keeping it near her ear with her eyes still closed and in few second she heard ringing tone. She opened her eyes being relaxed a bit.

" Pick up the phone, please!! Please!!" She murmured restlessly.
" Hello.." She heard from other side and it was like she got breathe. It was Twinkle.
" Twinkle.." She could say barely.
" Swara... Swara, how are you..? where are you? Tell me.. swara.." She heard the restless voice of Twinkle.

"DAMN IT!! What the hell!! Battery low!! Twinkle just please listen to..me.. please come here. Hello.. Hello.." Swara said as the phone vibrate with low battery notification.

" Swara.. hello.." Twinkle said.
" Yes, swara.. Where are you?" She heard Twinkle.

" Twinkle, just please listen to me carefully. Please do something, you are my only hope now.. I don't know where I am, they took me somewhere in villa.. inside the city or out, nothing!! I can't figure out.." Swara said.

" Swa.. swara don't worry. we will find you out. I am calling sanskar. We will trace your location." Twinkle said.
" No!! Twinkle stop don't do that please!!" Swara immediately stopped her.
" What? Why??" She heard confused voce of Twinkle.
" Because Sanskar Is Behind All This!!" Swara said in the verge to break down.
" WHAT!!" She heard Twinkle shocked voice.
" Yes, Twinkle hello... Hello." Swara said.
Swara hold her head as the phone was switched off due to low battery and squeezed her eyes shut!!

" Please help me God!!" She murmured folding her hand.

After sometime,
She was sitting beside window looking out in the hope that Twinkle and kunj will definitely do something to help her. She will come here. They will save her.
Then only she heard some voices from out side. She gets alert and went toward door to hear the voice more attentively.
" It's Twinkle and kunj!!" She murmured happily.
" Kunj!!! Twinkle!!!" Swara shouted and tried to open the door. She started banging the door loudly.
" Help!! Twinkle!!!!..kunj!!" She shouted more loudly and banged on the door and then in a couple of minutes the door opened. She immediately hugged Twinkle as she found twinj standing there.

" Thank god, you both came." Swara said closing her eyes in relief.

" It's ok Swara, you are safe now. We are going from here. Nothing will happen to you." Twinkle said then break the hug.

They came from there to hall. Swara looked at Sanskar angrily who was looking at her with stern face but calm look. She couldn't decipher anything from his expression.

" Now you and your both partners will rot in jail Sanskar. Just wait and watch." Swara shouted.

" May be whatever you are thinking might not be true Ms. Gadodia." Sanskar said.

" Shut up Sanskar!!.. Swara, they did nothing to you right?" Twinkle asked in concerned tone.
" Yes swara and how did you contacted us?" Kunj asked
" Relax Twinkle, I am fine and I didn't know what to do, I some how got this phone of one of the man but I didn't remember any phone no. So, I called on my phone thinking it must be with Twinkle only... And you took phone..but it's battery went dead suddenly and.. but how did you both find me? Did you informed dad" swara said showing the phone in her hand. Kunj take it.

" Relax Swara, we have called the police.. they must be reaching now.." Twinkle said.

Then only they heard loud shouting voice of someone only to make her numb.

"SANSKAR, CAN'T YOU HANDLE A SINGLE GIRL!!" kunj shouted and gripped the phone in his hand and smashed it harshly on the wall that it broke apart.

"It's Good That I Was With Twinkle when Swara called and I handled the situation. What if she would have called her dad or police station? then? OUR WHOLE HARD WORK WOULD HAVE RUINED IN MATTER OF SECOND, SANSKAR!!" Kunj shouted.

Twinkle and Swara got stilled at their position. They were too shocked to react.

To be continued...