Chapter 41 - Reveal

"As you can see I still have four hearts, and hearts of your comrades will be mine!"

"Tss, over my dead body!"

"This can be fulfilled!" He wrapped threads around his neck to struggle him. It was another shadow clone.

"You are pretty annoying you know," said Kakuzu.

"And you are pretty disgusting, guys, now!" said Naruto. His team attacked together and managed to destroy two of his hearts.

"Hmm, so you were hiding here!" Suddenly he attacked Shinji.

"Shinji!" Naruto was frustrated, but he managed to think about something.

"Suiton: Rasengan!" This Rasengan cut the threads before Kakuzu could stole his heart. Meanwhile Hinata got behind his back. She changed his nerves so he couldn’t move now.

"Good work, Hikari!" said Naruto.

"I'm not done yet!" said Kakuzu. His two last hearts changed into beasts. One of them was using Katon and the other one Suiton.

"Can anyone of you use Doton?!"

"I can!" said Shuu. He took the other beast.

"Kai! Suiton: Rasen-shuriken!"Everyone saw Naruto’s amazing attack that destroyed one heart in a while.

"Tss, I have to be evil then!" Kakuzu was in danger now so he caught Hinata with his threads.

"HIKARI!!"

"Give me your heart or she’ll die!" said Kakuzu. He dropped her mask and wrapped the thread around her mouth.

"????!!!!!???? H-Hinata, is that you?!"

"I see you know her well so it won’t be a problem, right?"

"Tss, LET HER GO!!!!" yelled Naruto and threw his marked kunai at him. But Kakuzu caught it in his threads.

"I know your dirty tricks!"

"Really?" That kunai changed into shadow clone with Sage mode.

"Fuuton: Rasen-shuriken!" Then Naruto fastly threw kunai there and liberated Hinata so it won’t hit her. Then he teleported back with her. Kakuzu was cut to pieces losing his last heart. Kakuzu was now dead.

"HINATA!" Hinata had heavy breathing but was okay. Then she opened her eyes.

"N-Naruto-kun?"

"Hinata, thanks God you are okay," said Naruto and hugged her. Then Naruto dropped his mask and kissed her in French.

"Haaaa, Captain, you romantic!!!" said Satoshi.

"My ship is canon!!!" said Shuu.

"So you are lovers in real life." said Sai.

"Nobody gonna say how Captain was awesome in this fight!" said Shinji. Naruto ignored them and continued in kissing Hinata.

"You are the best, Captain!"

"You are so lucky to have such a wife material!"

"If only it was me."

"I’m sure she’ll break up with him after his exercise in bed," said Sai. This Naruto heard. He broke away from Hinata and grabbed Sai by his collar.

"What did you say?!" said coldly Naruto with death glare.

"The truth," said Sai.

"Tss, you two are so childish," said Kurama.

"Hey, keep it!" said Naruto. Sai heard that voice.

"W-what’s this?"

"Well, everyone already knows, so I'll tell you. This is Kurama, my Kyuubi. I am Jinchuuriky," said Naruto.

"Kyuubi? The beast that attacked the village?" Naruto nodded.

"Wow, Captain, that’s awesome!" said Satoshi.

"Wtf, you didn’t know?!"

"Well, no…" They said.

"You could see that when I was fighting with Pain," said Naruto.

"We weren't there in that time."

"Uhh, it doesn’t matter. Now you know this," said Naruto. Naruto put on the mask.

"Hinata, or Hikari should I say, put on the mask! Our mission is done," said Naruto.

"Wait! We have to remove the body!" said Hinata.

"Right, I totally forgot. Do it and then caught up with us!" said Naruto. Hinata nodded.

"So bossy," said Shinji.

"Did you say something, Shinji?"

"J-just that I thank you for saving my life," said Shinji.

"Don’t thank, it’s my job," said Naruto. Then they set out on their way home. Hinata caught up with them after awhile.

"Everything good, Hikari?" asked Naruto.

"U-uhh, yeah, everything good," said nervously Hinata. Naruto caught her wrist.

"Are you sure?"

"O-of course!" Hinata was blushing. He was too close. Hinata was feeling guilty. Guilty since that kiss in prison. She was betraying her father, Neji, and mainly her clan.

"Let go," said sadly Hinata.