Chapter 29 - Break up

"That’s a little bit creepy," said Sasuke.

"Ha, I learned Hinata was watching me all the time, our girlfriends are crazy," said Naruto.

"Tss, Sakura ain’t my girlfriend," said Sasuke.

"Anyway, I heard you defeated Pain," said Sasuke.

"Yeah, but that won’t bring Pervy Sage back," said Naruto.

"Pervy Sage?"

"My Sensei, Pain killed him," said Naruto.

"And you took revenge, right?"

"It wasn’t my plan, but when he killed Hinata, I couldn’t stand it. Luckily he had jutsu that revived everyone, even her and Kakashi. She confessed her love to me there and since then we've been together," said Naruto.

"Sounds like some shitty love story," said Sasuke.

"Heh, you can say that," said Naruto. Then someone came to the office.

"Tsunade, I heard you let Sasuke in the village," said Danzo.

"Do you have a problem with it?"

"Not at all, but can you give me him and Namikaze Naruto? They will be good pair in Root," said Danzo.

"Root?! They are too young for this!"

"Rember that Third Hokage didn’t give me Kakashi and Itachi and even took me Kinoe (Yamato), you owe me them," said Danzo.

"I won’t force them, ask them yourself," said Tsunade.

"Uchiha Sasuke, Namikaze Naruto, do you want to be members of ANBU Root?" asked Danzo.

"ANBU?" asked Naruto.

"Root, never heard about it," said Sasuke.

"We are ANBU in the shadows, thanks to us the village is always safe," explained Danzo.

"Yeah right, where were you when Pain attacked us?" asked Naruto.

"He was here because of you. It was your fault," said Danzo.

"Huh, looks like I’m not a part of this village when you would let me die like this," said Naruto.

"You were always only a secret weapon of our village, nothing more," said Danzo.

"Tss, I’m writing you on my list of people I have to kill," thought Naruto.

"Why do you want me?" asked coldly Naruto.

"You have incredible abilities from your dad, it’s something special," said Danzo.

"You want me there because of Kyuubi, you lying moldy old man," thought Naruto.

"And you want me there why?" asked Sasuke.

"You have Sharingan, it’s very special Kekkei genkai. You will also be a great replacement for Itachi," said Danzo.

"Okay, I’m in," said Sasuke.

"Wait, Sasuke!"

"I don’t like him just like you do, but we have to find out what is he up to," whispered Sasuke and Naruto nodded.

"All right, I’m fine with this," said Naruto.

"I hope they won’t participate your horrible entrance test," said Tsunade.

"They don’t have to, I see the darkness in their eyes," said Danzo.

"Fine," said Tsunade.

"Come today for your new uniforms," said Danzo and they nodded. Then everyone except Tsunade left.

"Sasuke, I’m sure he wants to steal your Sharingan," said Naruto.

"I know that without you, we have to be extra careful with him," said Sasuke.

"And I’m sure he wants to steal your Kyuubi and control him with my Sharingan," said Sasuke.

"I think so too," said Naruto and then Naruto left to his apartment.

"Uhh, what a day," said Naruto.

"Naruto-kun?"

"Hinata, great timing, I wanted to invite you on a ramen," said Naruto.

"Umm, I’m glad you are okay," said Hinata.

"Tss, that piece of shit in Akatsuki didn't even make me sweat," said Naruto.

"Akatsuki? How many of them are left?" asked Hinata.

"Three, why?"

"Just out of curiosity," said Hinata.

"Hinata, is there something you are not telling me?"

"No, I’m totally honest with you," said Hinata.

"I’m not dumb, Hinata, tell me!" said Naruto.

"I-I’m breaking up with you!" said Hinata covering her tears.

"Wait, what? Why?!"

"It just doesn't work out for us, and I'm really scared of you too!"

"Scared? I knew you were the same bitch as everyone else! But that's the end of it now, I won't let anyone abuse me anymore!" Naruto smacked the wall and Hinata kissed him from the affect. He kissed her back because he still loved her. She gave her legs around his back and Naruto carried her to his bed. They took away their clothes and now they were only in their underwear.

"You are so beautiful. But are you sure? It’s your first time right?" said Naruto.

"It doesn’t matter as long it’s you and this is your first time too right?" said Hinata.

"That’s right, don’t worry, I’ll be gentle," said Naruto and kissed her.

"Today you’ll break up with him, don’t do anything stupid. You have to keep your innocence for Neji. If you try anything, you what will happen, right?" This appeared in Hinata’s mind suddenly. She started crying.

"W-wait, why are you crying?" asked Naruto.

"I-I’m sorry I can’t," said Hinata and put on her clothes. Then she ran away.