Chapter 26 - News

Back in Konoha

"Hokage-sama, can I be an ANBU again?" asked Kakashi.

"Well, Naruto is Jonin now so yes, you can," said Tsunade.

"Also, Naruto wanted to be one too," said Kakashi.

"He’s still too young, I don’t want another Itachi here," said Tsunade.

"You are right, it changed me too. Better not risk it," said Kakashi and Tsunade nodded.

"Now I remember, when I was on a mission, I heard that after Sasuke killed Orochimaru, he killed Itachi," said Kakashi.

"What?! That can mean he’s coming back! Sakura will be happy!" said Tsunade.

"Maybe," said careless Kakashi. Naruto was famous now and he was known in other nations. Girls from Konoha were obsessed with him which began to be annoying.

Tomorrow it’s his first mission across borders. Hidden Sand Village wanted especially him on this mission. He visited Hinata before this.

"Hey Hinata," said Naruto and kissed her forehead.

"Naruto-kun," replied Hinata.

"You know tomorrow I’m going on a mission to the Hidden Sand Village. It’s possible I’ll be one week maybe more gone," said Naruto.

"I’m happy for your promotion, but I’m worried at the same time. You have Kyuubi, what if someone will attack you because of this?"

"Hinata, do you trust me?"

"O-of course," said Hinata.

"Then you know I’ll come back to you no matter what," said Naruto and Hinata nodded. Then Naruto grabbed her cheek and kissed her. But Hiashi interupted them.

"*cough* *cough* Stop it already!"

"Father?"

"Hinata, I want to talk to you about something," said Hiashi.

"O-of course," said Hinata.

"Well, I’m going. Take care, Hinata," said Naruto and left.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Namikaze Naruto," said Hiashi.

"Huh?" Hinata was confused.

"He’s not the right one for you. As you know, he’s a monster. He’s dangerous for you and for his background. He has Kyuubi and someone could come for him," said Hiashi.

"Why are you saying this?! Naruto-kun isn’t dangerous! He’s the hero of the village!" said Hinata.

"So this is the reason you are with him? I wasn’t expecting this from you!" Hinata slapped him.

"I have loved him since my childhood! Because he saved me when no one was around! His personality is amazing even though his childhood was tragic!" yelled at him Hinata.

"And why do you even care? You disinherited me!" 

"That’s where you are wrong. You are now the heir of the Hyuuga clan again," said Hiashi.

"Huh?! What about Hanabi?"

"She never learned Kaiten and you are equally strong as Neji. Besides that, you are making your own jutsus, now you are incredible with your abilities. You are the first medical ninja in our clan. There’s no one more fit that titul."

"For your information, I only did this thanks to Naruto-kun. Without him, I would be the same wreckage as in childhood!"

"That’s nice of him, but it can’t change the fact that he’s who he is. Besides that, he’s not Hyuuga. You have to marry someone from Hyuuga clan for Byakugan," said Hiashi.

"And who should it be?!" asked frustrated Hinata.

"Hyuuga Neji," said Hiashi.

"What? Him?! But we are cousins!"

"It doesn’t matter, he’s the only male about your age here."

"I won’t do it!"

 "Yes, you do if you don’t want your boyfriend dead!"

"You can’t do it! He’s too strong!" said Hinata.

"For your information I have contact with the surviving members of Akatsuki! Together they can kill Naruto in matter of seconds." Hiashi smirked and Hinata felt defeated.

"I-I’ll do what you want, just don’t hurt him," said sadly Hinata.

"That's how I like it!" said Hiashi and Hinata was unhappy. On the mission Naruto should go tomorrow. He had to go with Yamato because of Kyuubi. Their journey lasted three days.

"I should left there my marked kunai when I had a chance," said Naruto.

"A little walking won't hurt you," said Yamato.