Chapter 34 - Training

Meanwhile in Hidden Leaf Village

When Naruto and Sasuke died, Konoha lost hope. They didn't tell it to other nations and Deidara just went to his usual place so he didn't tell it to Tsuchikage. Next day was their funeral. Sakura and Hinata stayed there longer than others.

"W-what if Naruto just teleported them?" said hopefully Sakura.

"He had all his kunais at home...wait, he left one on Jiraiya's grave!" said Hinata. The girls went to look there with hope, but they found Naruto's kunai where he was and no clues. Hinata broke again into tears.

"Let's go home," said Sakura and Hinata nodded.

Next day Hinata went to the place where she was with Naruto on Jiraiya's funeral. She made to Naruto his own grave and put yellow roses on it. She put there his marked kunai from home too. She was even praying for his life even when she knew it's pointless. The same day came back Danzo. He was in shock that these two just died.

"Why did you let them die?! They were important!"

"The bomb was so big and they didn't make it," said someone.

"It looks like Naruto made a mistake which cost his life."

"Nonsense, he was as good as his father. Either it was suicide or he had it planned all along," said Danzo. He then sent Sai to look for them.

Back with Naruto

"Hey, do you think they are smart enough to understand that this was just a plan?" asked Naruto.

"Well, they know about your jutsu. And they know you are smart. It is only a matter of time before they find us," said Sasuke.

"If I wanted I could easily defeat him and they know it too. Shit, I should have figured it out better!"

"But it's good that they can't find our bodies when we exploded," said Sasuke.

"Two years! Two years we will be missing and then our comeback is coming!" said Naruto.

"We can train each other," said Sasuke.

"Guess what I have," said Naruto and handed him Orochimaru's scroll.

"Ha, so you stole it," said Sasuke and Naruto nodded.

"We'll learn something from him-ttebayo!" said Naruto.

"Edo-tensei, Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique, chakra-scalpels...It's useless! We don't have time for kinjutsu and we can't use medical ninjutsu! Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique can be useful, let's start with this," said Naruto. Sasuke couldn't use Kage bunshin no jutsu, so Naruto taught him. They weren't in rush, so they learned it in one week.

"It wasn't so hard," said Sasuke.

"Hmm, okay, now we have a time for making our own jutsu," said Naruto. Sasuke was paying attention to Raiton and Naruto tried to combine Suiton and Katon with Rasengan.

"Hmm, it looks like rotating fireball," said Sasuke.

"Look," said Naruto and destroyed a tree faster than with normal Rasengan.

"Cool," said Sasuke. With Suiton he cut the tree in half.

"I can cut everything with this!" said Naruto.

"I heard that Suiton and Katon are powerful with Fuuton, try to connect these two elements with your Rasen-shuriken," said Sasuke and Naruto nodded. It wasn't working at first, but in five months he could use Katon: Rasen-shuriken. On Suiton he was working now. It was the same as with Katon, but in five months he learned it. Sasuke made Kirin and Kagutsuchi, very powerful Raiton. While Naruto trained his taijutsu,

Sasuke went to learn senjutsu. He was summoning snakes, so he went to visit them with Reverse Kuchiyose no jutsu.

Few months later he came back more powerful than ever. Now he was equally strong as Naruto. Sai was looking for them, but he couldn't find it mainly because of Naruto's Fuuinjutsu.