Chapter 39 - ANBU

"Isn’t it a little too late for this? If I didn’t save her when you almost kill her long a time ago, she’d be dead now," said Naruto.

"You don’t have to remind me! I know this very well! But thank you for saving her," said Sasuke.

"All good?"

"All good," said Sasuke.

"Okay, let’s get this over with!" said Naruto. They went to apologize.

"I know this isn’t enough for what I did, but I’m very sorry for your lost. I have an idea which can make you feel better for a moment," said Naruto. But she slapped him.

"Hero of the village, hardly! Nothing can bring my husband back!"

"Actually-." She slapped the door.

"Lol, it won’t be easy," said Sasuke.

"Hmm, I wanted to learn Edo Tensei for them," said Naruto.

"That’s cool, but do you know you need a living victim?"

"Yeah, I thought that when I’ll be in ANBU that instead of killing people I’ll make victims of them," said Naruto.

"Well, it will work out the same way and it will be good for something. Good idea," said Sasuke.

"But as you see no one cares," said Naruto.

"I’m sure they would appreciate this," said Sasuke.

*Okay, I’ll try it," said Naruto.

"Good luck," said Sasuke.

"Thanks," said Naruto and went home to study. He was alone. Even when Hinata didn't keep him company, she had to stay with Neji. Naruto was sometimes jelous of him.

"F*ck my life!" said Naruto to himself. Someone knocked on the door.

"Naruto, we have to go to Hokage," said Sasuke.

"Really? I wonder what she wants," said Naruto and went with guys.

"Namikaze Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke, you are now ANBU. I hope you’ll like there!" said Tsunade.

"A-ANBU? Not another Root?!"

"That’s right, Root is now no more," said Tsunade.

"Haaah? Thank you very much!!" said Naruto and hugged Tsunade.

"I think it’d be better not showing you in public now," said Tsunade and they nodded.

"When are we starting?" asked Sasuke.

"Tomorrow, here’s your uniforms and Naruto, your nickname is now Yami (Darkness) and Sasuke, you are now Arashi (Storm)!" said Tsunade.

"I like it!" said Sasuke.

"Me too!" said Naruto.

"Okay, don’t forget. Tomorrow is your first mission!" said Tsunade and they nodded. Then they left.

"These boys will be the death of me one day!" said Tsunade. Naruto went home to get enough sleep for tomorrow’s mission.

"You achieved your dream, what’s your dream now?" asked Kurama.

"Geting Hinata back, I won’t let her go so easily!"

"I see the only way is to kill her father," said Kurama.

"Are you kidding?! She‘d hate me!"

"Yeah…maybe," said Kurama.

"It’d be so selfish!" said Naruto.

"Then do it as accident," said Kurama.

"Hmm, I’ll think about this," said Naruto and then he fell asleep. Next day he went to the lockroom. It was lockroom for boys so he met Sasuke there. Unfortunately there was Sai too.

"Hey guys, I thought you are prisoners," said Sai with a smile.

"Hokage let us release," said Sasuke.

"Lucky you, anyone else wouldn’t get so easily out of it. I see you are Tsunade-sama's favourite," said Sai.

"Like I was asking on your opinion!" said Naruto.

"Ok, I just wanted to have a talk with you," said Sai. Naruto let him be and dressed.

"Heh, I look hot in this uniform! Finally someone has a style," said Naruto. Sasuke was looking good in it too. Because Naruto and Sasuke were both too strong, they were captains of two teams. (Like Kakashi and Itachi)

Their comrades had trust issues with them because of that accident. Naruto lead his team on a dangerous mission now. Some members of Akatsuki were still alive and Naruto’s team had to find any information about them. Their position, etc.

"Okay, Team, put on masks, we are going-ttebayo!" said Naruto but everyone ignored him.

"Why should we listen such a stupid captain as you! I bet you’ll let us die to save your ass!"

"I know you don’t trust me now but we have a mission here and you should listen your captain!" said Naruto.

"Huh? Then we’ll kill you and get new a captain!" Suddenly all prepared their weapons.

"Jesus!" Naruto in speed of light stole all his team their weapons. They stood there in shock.