Chapter 25 - Girlfriend

He ran fast to see if Hinata’s okay. Sakura was healing her but she was okay.

"Uff, it wasn’t useless after all," thought Naruto.

"N-Naruto-kun?" said Hinata when she was awake.

"Hinata!" said Naruto and ran towards her.

"Because I love you." Naruto remembered what Hinata told him and blushed because of it.

"I-I’m glad you are okay," said Naruto and hugged her. She was shocked, but hugged him back. Then he looked at her eyes. Suddenly their lips touched. Naruto kissed her on the lips, but Sakura interrupted their moment.

"Hmm, Naruto?" Sakura pointed at people who were watching them. They clapped.

"That‘s our hero!Namikaze Naruto!"

"He defeated Pain all by himself!"

"I heard he once saved the village from Gaara!" This were the words most of the people. Some of them still believed it’s Naruto’s fault that Pain came.

"They are so fake. Guess I have to save their butts to get some acknowledge," thought Naruto when they lifted him up.

Now Naruto was a hero and Tsunade promoted him to a Jonin. He had all classifications and now he was above all Jonins. He had now bigger chance on becoming Hokage than others, but it wasn’t his dream right now. After this event, Naruto took Hinata to Jiraiya’s grave again.

"Are you sure you want me here?" asked Hinata.

"Of course, you are my girlfriend now and you are the only one who knows about this place," said Naruto and kissed her hand.

"Who gave you this flowers?"

"Konan, she left after Nagato died. She took him and Yahiko with her to make them funerals," said Naruto.

"She doesn’t act as a villain," said Hinata.

"She never was in the first place, she was just respecting her friend's dreams," said Naruto.

"She’s amazing," said Hinata.

"Yeah, but I know someone more amazing than her," said Naruto and held Hinata’s hand. She was smiling. Naruto put the flowers on Jiraiya’s grave.

"Goodbye, Pervy Sage. I hope you’re not bored in the heaven," said Naruto and left there his marked kunai as a memory of their training.

"I always wanted to ask you on something," said Hinata.

"Go ahead."

"Why didn’t you want to be an Uzumaki?" asked Hinata.

"It’s not like I don’t like it, but it’s my mother’s name. I should be Namikaze from the start, but because of my father’s name, someone could kidnap me if they knew it. Now I don’t care because I’m strong enough to take them all down," said Naruto.

"And I don’t even have red straight hair like Nagato for example," said Naruto.

"He was an Uzumaki?!"

"Yeah, he told me that," said Naruto. Naruto invited Hinata to Ichiraku Ramen on their first date when they came back.

Meanwhile when Naruto was training at Mount Myoboku, Sasuke went to kill his brother. It was like in the anime. After he did it, he decided to pay Konoha a visit.

Meanwhile with Akatsuki

"Pain, our leader, is down, Itachi is dead and Konan left us. There’s no point to be in this stupid organization anymore, hmm," said Deidara.

"Right, Orochimaru is dead anyway," said Kisame.

"We should fall apart, I want to do something else," said Kakuzu.

"I will go back to my favourite monastery!" said Hidan.

"Yeah, you will kill people for your stupid religion," said Kakuzu.

"Still better than to kill them for money!" said Hidan.

"I will show everyone my art because art is an explosion! I'll show it to our new Yellow Flash firstly, I will avenge Sasori no Dana's death, hmm," said Deidara.

"Do what you want, I guess I’ll stay here," said Kisame.

"Can’t do anything without Itachi, hmm?" teased Deidara.

"You are one to talk," replied Kisame. After they were done, everyone left except Kisame.