Chapter 38 - Visit

"Yeah and I still didn’t give up on my dream to be ANBU," said Naruto.

"Root wasn't enough for you?"

"Are you kidding? Danzo was only provoking me and Sai, well, let’s not talk about him," said Naruto.

"I still think he’s the only gay here," said Sasuke and Naruto nodded.

"Guys, you have a visit!" said their guardian.

"Who?" asked Naruto.

"Two pretty girls." Guardian winked at them.

"Sounds promising," said Naruto.

"Naruto-kun," said dissapointedly Hinata.

"Hinata?! I'm glad you are okay," said Naruto.

"Hey, keep it! Why did you do this?!"

"Huh?! Well, it’s a long story," said Naruto.

„I have time!“

"Okay, when they'll let me out of here," said Naruto.

"Why did you play your death?" asked Hinata.

"Oh, this. This was part of plan, I’m not too dumb to explode like that. You should know it." Hinata slapped him.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW I FELT WHEN I THOUGHT YOU DIED?!" Naruto was feeling sad and guilty.

"Hinata, I-I‘m sorry…I’m sorry for everything," said Naruto. Hinata cried and hugged him.

"I’m so glad you are alive," said Hinata. Naruto hugged her back.

"You shouldn’t do this, you are married," said Naruto.

"You won’t tell me what I should or shouldn’t do," said Hinata.

"Your father will kill me for this," said Naruto and kissed her again. Hinata kissed him back.

Meanwhile with Sakura and Sasuke

"Sasuke-kun, I’m so glad you are back," said Sakura.

"Why? I almost killed you. You shouldn’t worry about me," said Sasuke.

"It doesn’t matter to me because I love you and that’s the only thing that’s important to me."

"Heh? How can you still love me after what I did? I’m a bad guy, just leave me alone!" said Sasuke.

*No! I won’t leave you! Never!"

"Sakura?"

"I-I was so hurt when you left to Orochimaru and was so glad when you came back. But then something happened and you left me again. Now you are finally back! I won’t let you go!"

„It doesn’t matter, I’m a prisoner!“ said Sasuke.

"Not for long, when Danzo died, we found something interesting about him. For example his contacts with Orochimaru, etc. We know that in Root it wasn’t so how to say it. You and Naruto will be released soon!"

"Huh? Okay, Naruto is hero but why me?" asked Sasuke.

"You are just a victim of revenge and I was testified for your good. Besides that you voluntarily gave up which gives you bonus points and Naruto was easier to catch without you," said Sakura.

"You did this for me?!" Sakura nodded.

"And Hinata was testifying for Naruto." Sasuke hugged her.

"Thank you for not giving up on me!" said Sasuke. Sakura was blushing and hugged him back.

"Okay, time's over girls!" said that guardian and Hinata and Sakura left.

"Not everything is bad," said Naruto and Sasuke nodded.

"We will be released soon," said Sasuke.

"R-really?!" asked Naruto.

"Hinata didn’t tell you?"

"Well, we were kissing so-."

"You are really hopeless," said Sasuke.

"Heh, you are the one to talk," said Naruto.

"We are both completely hopeless," said Sasuke and Naruto nodded. Next week they were released from the prison. Then they went to see Tsunade.

"Boys, what can you tell me about it?" asked Tsunade.

"W-we are truly sorry, I know it’s rude from us, but can we please stay in the village?" said Naruto.

"Hmm, of course after you’ll fulfill your punishment!" said Tsunade.

"Thank you very much, what’s our punishment?" asked Naruto.

"Participate in the repair of the village and also cordially apologize to all the families to whom you caused the pain," said Tsunade.

"Sounds fair," said Sasuke.

Then they left.

"They are so lucky," thought Tsunade.

"Sometimes revenge isn’t the best decision to make," said Sasuke.

"Hmm, yeah-ttebayo. But atleast I don’t feel any hatred anymore," said Naruto.

"You are right, Danzo is finally gone but now I feel guilty," said Sasuke.

"Me too, I caused the pain to the only person I care about," said Naruto.

"I see, I also hurt person that cares about me the most," said Sasuke.

"Yeah, your betrayal hurt me badly," said Naruto.

"Not you, idiot! I hurt Sakura," said Sasuke.