Chapter 40 - Mission

"And that’s how I’ll save you! Still any problems?!" asked Naruto. His team was amazed with his power.

"You are amazing Captain Naruto!"

"W-we are truly sorry for our behaviour!"

"It’s okay now! Let’s go!" said Naruto and his team followed him. He had prepared strategy and divided the members of his team into formations.

"Okay, here is the map. You, Sai, will be in position B. You, Satoshi, will be in position C. You, Shinji, will be in position D and you, Shuu, will be in position E. I will be in position A, everything clear?" asked Naruto and his team nodded.

"Just wait a while, I got information that we’ll get an enemy tracking specialist. She’ll be here soon," said Naruto.

"She? Isn’t that Hikari?" said Shinji.

"Hikari? I see you know her," said Naruto.

"She was our captain before you!" said Satoshi.

"Was she? Sounds promising," said Naruto.

"Not only that, she’s extremely beautiful although I never saw her without mask," said Shuu.

"Never? Well, girls have lockroom somewhere else," said Naruto. Suddenly appeared Hinata with a mask on.

"That black hair are familiar," thought Naruto and in his mind appeared Hinata. Because Naruto is the only one in Konoha with blonde hair, Hinata recognised him.

"Tell me your plan, Captain Yami," said Hinata.

"Yami? That’s your nickname, Captain?" asked Shinji.

"I see you didn’t tell your team what’s your nickname, newbie," said Hinata.

"You're a little rude, don't you think?" said Naruto.

"And you are a little irresponsible, don’t you think?" said Hinata.

"Wow, I ship them now," whispered Shuu.

"Me too," said others.

"Tss, Team, call me Captain Yami!" said Naruto.

*You should do that long time ago," said Hinata.

"I hope you are prepared on your mission. I started to doubt your abilities after your late arrival," said Naruto.

"I was here on time, you are just too impatient!" said Hinata. Naruto was out of words.

"Just follow my strategy, as tracking specialist you should go first," said Naruto.

"If you don’t have special Kekkei genkai," said Naruto.

"Wrong, I have to go last," said Hinata.

"So you have special ability," said Naruto.

"You said that," said Hinata.

"If so then tell me what is it!" said Naruto.

"Why?"

"I’m captain, it’s for my strategy!" said Naruto.

"It’s Byakugan," said Hinata.

"Byakugan? Okay, thanks for telling me," said Naruto. Then he and his team went on their positions.

"Our targets are surviving members of the Akatsuki, Deidara, Hidan and Kakuzu. We have permissions from other nations except Land of Earth. There are still problems with that mission of Root. So Deidara is out of our list for a while. We are looking for Kakuzu, he’s probably in Hidden Waterfall Village," said Naruto.

"Wasn’t that with Root your mission?" said Hinata.

"You should pay attention to this mission, Hikari," said Naruto.

Then everyone set off on a journey. Naruto went first and Hinata was last. It kinda reminded of their mission finding Sasuke. When they were halfway there, Naruto hid his two shadow clones for Sage mode. It will help him in finding his chakra. Hinata was searching for him with her Byakugan. She saw no one yet. Suddenly she saw unusual chakra near Hidden Waterfall Village.

"I think I got him!" said Hinata.

"You think? Okay, Sage mode is prepared," said Naruto. Naruto released his shadow clone and suddenly he felt Kakuzu's chakra.

"Okay, guys, follow me!" said Naruto and others followed him. Naruto hid other shadow clone if Kakuzu attacked them. But when they arrived to that spot, Kakuzu wasn’t there.

"Are you looking for me?" said Kakuzu.

"Sh*t!" said Naruto.

"So, ANBU, let’s see if someone of you is in my Bingo book!" said Kakuzu. He used his threads for capturing them. When he captured them, he saw it were just shadow clones. Suddenly behind him was Naruto with prepared Rasengan.

"I know you, Namikaze Naruto, right? Specialist on Rasengan," said Kakuzu.

"Jinchuuriki and the one who killed Pain," said Kakuzu.

"I see you have information since you were looking for me," said Naruto and destroyed his one heart.

"Huh? You are still alive?!"