Chapter 31 - Wedding announcement

"How is life?" asked Naruto.

"Without you is everything bad," said Hinata.

"Then why did you break up with me?!"

"I can’t tell you. I’m doing it for my clan," said Hinata.

"Clan? Now I know what’s going on. Your father didn’t let you be with me, right?!" said Naruto and Hinata nodded.

"Tss, that abusive old man. I'll kick his ass!" said Naruto.

"Don’t do this! Like I said, it’s for my clan. I respect my father’s wishes!" said Hinata.

"But Hinata, it’s not right," said Naruto.

"Here," said Hinata and gave something to Naruto.

"What’s this?"

"Wedding announcement, I'm getting married in a week," said Hinata.

"What?! We are both sixteen!"

"I’m not going to marry you, my future husband is Neji. It’s for my clan," said Hinata.

"That’s cruel, I can’t accept this! Because…I still love you, Hinata!" said Naruto.

"I love you too so don't make it harder for me. I love my clan as well and I’ll do anything what will make my father happy as the heir of Hyuuga clan," said Hinata. Naruto tore it up. Tears appeared in his eyes.

"It’s over, I don’t have any reason to stay here!" thought Naruto.

He left there Hinata not saying anything. Hinata was crying too and went back home. Meanwhile Sasuke was stucked with Sakura and Sai. It was a drag for him.

"Where the hell are you now, Naruto?!" thought Sasuke.

"I’m sorry, guys, I have to go sleep for tomorrow’s mission," said Sasuke and left to his place.

Sakura was bored without Sasuke and left too. Then Sai somehow insulted Ino so she slapped him and both left.

"You f*cked up," said Kurama.

"Uhh, let me be!" said Naruto.

"You are no fun, maybe that’s why she left you," said Kurama.

"I TOLD YOU TO LET ME BE!" But Kurama was already sleeping. Naruto couldn’t sleep, he was still thinking about Hinata.

"What did I do wrong?" thought Naruto, but couldn’t find any answer. He fell asleep in the end.

Next day he overslept. He put on his uniform and rushed to Danzo.

"I won’t accept late arrivals, we are not in the academy here," said Danzo.

"I’m sorry, Danzo-sama," said Naruto, but was sick of saying this.

Sasuke and Sai were already there and Danzo gave them scroll with their mission. They should attack ninjas from Hidden stone village. They brought some goods, but Danzo took it as a trap. They aren’t in good terms with Konoha, so it seemed suspicious.

"Easy, you guys, can leave it to me," said Naruto.

"Just don’t ask me for help when you will be slowly dying," said Sasuke.

"Ladies, please stop flirting. We have a mission now," said Sai and smiled. Naruto punched him to his face.

"Thanks," said Sasuke. Now they were on the way. They had masks.

"Can’t you just teleport us there?" asked Sasuke.

"I can’t when I don't have it marked there," said Naruto.

"And I can take only one person with me," said Naruto.

"No problem then," said Sasuke.

"I see your jutsu isn’t so perfect," said Sai.

"Do you want to try it?"

"Rather not, I don’t want to hurt you," said Sai.

"Ooh, he got you with this, Naruto!" said Sasuke.

"Which side are you on, Sasuke?!"

"So you are Namikaze Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke," said Sai.

"Wait, Danzo didn’t tell you about us?" asked Sasuke.

"No, he just said I’ll be in team with newbies,"said Sai.

"And what’s your name anyway?" asked Naruto.

"Sai, just Sai," said Sai.

"Okay," said Naruto.

After a while, they were at the place where they should have the meeting.