Chapter 48: To the Warm Mediterranean Sea

Celia's POV:

"Who are you?" I asked when the car entering private parking space in luxurious building.

Although I couldn't see his face clearly, his facial feature, hairstyle, and voice telling me that he is the man I've been looking for. The one who came to my shop calling me Alice.

"Get off, please," he calmly asked.

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me who you are," I crossed my arms over my chest, sitting as far as possible from him.

"I'm Alexander Mircea," he responded, "Now, will you go with me?" he lured his hand from the opened door.

I couldn't move as if I was glued on the seat.

How can be this a coincidence? This is not déjà vu.

"But... I..." I stuttered.

"No, but," he firmly said.

I shakily took his hand and felt the hand was dead cold. He let go off my hand after I got off the car and finally could see his face.

He really is him.

I couldn't stop looking at his gorgeous ashen face and just followed him to a big wooden door, ignoring the fact that there were other people behind me. Tall men in dark suits.

His green eyes, a mole on top of his lips, and his towering height.

I could feel something foreign was happening in my body, longing for this tall blonde-haired man.

I'm in love with Prince Alexander and the adult version of him.

I hugged my backpack tight since I wore it on front since I got in the car, counting the time. When the door was opened, I saw amazing twin staircases with huge chandeliers on the high ceiling. He didn't take the staircase, but went to a bank of elevators behind the staircases. I hurriedly entered as he has been waiting in the elevator alone.

"Is this your house?" I looked at him, feeling amazed.

This is surely the most luxurious house I've ever seen. The staircases with its beautiful wrought iron fences, the granite floors, all glass elevator...

Just like being in interior magazine.

"Your room. Clean yourself and I will be waiting for you in study room. Just dial zero for assistance," he pointed to double doors in front of the elevator.

Excuse me, why treating me like a kid?

"But..." I swallowed my next words after seeing his cold green eyes, as if he wouldn't accept argument.

And he left.

One cold handsome guy.

øøøøø

"Why should I stay here? I only intended to go for a week or so," I stared at him in confusion, "And I don't even know you. Do you know that it's illegal to keep underage girl under same roof without her guardian's consent?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

He smirked for the first time, "Celia, to whom you were attempting to lie at?"

What? About runaway plan for a week or so? I don't know him? Or illegal act of keeping me here?

I tried to argue, but I have my tongue-tied as his smirk, reminding me with Prince Alexander. I obviously blushed.

"Wait, you're not going to sell me out, right?" I asked.

He shook his head.

Take my organs?

"Not a pedophile?" I instantly regretted it as his face turned flat and cold.