Chapter 29: Ringed at Loire Valley

Aaron's POV:

"Jason, what are you doing here?" I whispered after turning on the bed lamp.

Jason was standing in the corner of my bedroom, but I couldn't see his facial expression clearly. I glanced to my wife who was sleeping soundlessly and tried to reach out my glasses on nightstand when suddenly being pinned down and my face was completely covered by a pillow. I couldn't breathe nor even move my hands and legs to struggle from the sudden attack.

Why are you doing this?

That was the last thing in my mind before feeling unbearable smothered as my lungs were fighting for air and hearingguttural sound in the back of my throat.

Adrian's POV:

I removed the pillow from Dr. Goldsmith's face and put it back underneath his head. I stared at his lifeless wide opened eyes. There were small red splotches in his eyes and on his neck. I closed his eye lids and turned off the bed lamp before leaving quietly. I had to take him down because the federal investigation has started to expand on rechecking autopsy reports of the missing heart case. Andrei has sent his subordinates to handle those mortuary cosmetologists, but strangely the crown prince told him to compel rather than killing or making them disappeared as usual.

Has he become softer because of the human?

Unlike him, I took fully control of my human pet. She has to know that she's not equal, but merely inferior kind. I drove my car back to the apartment, but went directly into my human pet's. I slid the key back into my pocket after closing the door and went to her bedroom. The view of her sleeping in sexy black lace nightdress with no panties and black cat sleeping mask covered her eyes, stirred my cock, so I laid my body next to her and softly rubbed her breasts underneath her nightdress.

"Master?" she woke up and tried to remove her blindfold.

"Let it be, Pet," I told and held her hands above her head.

I pushed her body on the other side and bent her legs. She was moaning when I softly rubbed her clit and put two fingers inside her pussy. I took out my fingers after getting her arousal fluid wetting my fingers.

"Master..." she wiggled her hips on my crotch.

I removed my belt and unzipped my pants to release my hard cock and bent her left leg higher. I stroked my cock and brushed it against her wet pussy, then thrusted into her warm and soft pussy. She was moaning when I withdrew and moaning harder when I entered her again, so I moved in faster pace, making her moans turned into scream. I squeezed her breast with one hand while another held her butt and suddenly felt her wall wrapped my cock tighter, squeezed its tip with her pulsating pussy when she was reaching her orgasm, so I pounded even harder to reach mine and sank my fangs into her neck to ease my thirst.

Kimberly's POV:

I closed my eyes with the cushioned six-way headrest wrapped around my head. The rotorcraft could probably accommodate nine passengers in individual seats with fold-out tables in its extensive luxurious interior cabin, incorporated custom features including a galley, wet bar, closets, and marble lavatory.

"Mein Schatz, are you sleepy?" I felt his hand reaching mine.

I opened my eyes and smiled, "Not really, but where are we going this late?"

"I told you, Loire Valley," he replied with a smirk.

"You did say that," I quickly responded.

"We're going to my château," he said, squeezing my hand.