Chapter 14: The Flickering Tyrrhenian

Kimberly's POV:

We arrived at Naples Capodichino International Airport at 11:00 a.m. I was in Alexander's arms for the whole flight. He told me that his other man will escort me to Positano by helicopter while he will go with Kristof to Ravello. He kept telling me to stay in the mansion and to have lunch by myself in the mansion. He promised to come back soon after having his urgent meeting finished. I offered him a massage to reduce his tension, but he refused as he wanted to spend the time snuggling up with me on the couch which I absolutely didn't mind. He kissed me long and possessively when we were about parting in his jet. We will probably meet again in few hours, but he acted like about to go away for long time. I wasn't complaining, in fact enjoying. I even took a short nap in his strong arms as being full drove me sleepy.

We were transferred to helicopter parking slot using small shuttle only a minute away from the private jet area. Alexander kissed my hands in his grip as we parted to different helicopters. My pilot was already inside on his seat as two men was welcoming us to get onto the back seat, one of them is a handsome tall man with light brown hair and hazel eyes. He didn't introduce himself, but he gave me a respectful nod differently, so I assumed it's Jan.

My, is there any common face bodyguard he has?

All of them are handsome ones and dressed nicely. He politely motioned me to sit alone at the passenger seat as he took the co-pilot seat at front. Our silvery grey helicopter was soaring up into the sky soon after the door was closed. I could see Alexander down there kept staring at me while I was waving to him. His blonde hair wasn't really blown by the wind as he styled it in low slicked back. He is so handsome, I couldn't stop admiring him. Feeling the strange fluttering in my chest, I realized that for the very first time in my life, I was finally falling for someone, hard. I smiled to myself, recalling how gorgeous my cold Alexander was.

It took only fifteen minutes to Positano and the breathtakingly beautiful panoramic from above with green mountains, blue ocean with ferries, yachts, speed boats, and the colorful buildings on the cliffside was unforgettable. The place screamed out romantic ambience. I couldn't wait to have the fascinating coast a little explored with Alexander later. I could imagine walking hand in hand with him on the side walk like lovebird tourists. I chuckled alone.

øøøøø

"Miss Vanderwood," Jan helped me to get down from the helicopter soon after touching down the helipad in a luxury three story villa area surrounded by blooming pink bougainvillea and red hibiscus.

"Thank you," I reached out to his hand.

His hand is as cold as Alexander, are they relative?

Honestly, I have never heard this kind of genetically cold skin.

He was leading me to the main entrance whereas several people were standing next to the main entrance. A middle age man welcomed me first, introducing himself as Luigi, the head of personal service. After briefly showing me around the twelve-bedroom villa, Luigi then took me to the master bedroom to rest and informed me that lunch would be ready anytime. After thanking him, I closed the door behind. I wasn't hungry yet, but I was still sleepy. Feeling a bit lonely without Alexander's presence, I decided to take an hour nap before having lunch and strolling around the beautiful villa. Just like Kristof, soon after entering the villa, Jan was nowhere to be seen. There were two doors leading to outside, the opposite of the bed is to terrace with a white sofa, two white sun beds, cute white canopy, and overlooking ocean and the famous cliffside pastel houses, while the other is a small balcony with mountain and garden view. I laid my body on the bed, feeling amazed with its decorative big paintings on the walls. The quietness made me yawn, so I rolled down the blinds as the room was too bright for my nap.