Chapter 51: The Winter Ball

Vladimir's POV:

Princeps humano abstulit coronam. Paratus.

I put off the earplugs and closed my eyes. I left her to let her live as human and was holding my feeling for years and this is all I got.

She can't be one of them!

Murderers of my father and every last of his kind.

Our kind.

I stood up and walked to the standing mirror, seeing bare naked me from the reflection. The anger has obviously consumed me inside. I lowly growled and let the transformation taken. My bones begin to snap and lengthen when I was getting taller, broader, and somewhat slouched. As my razor sharp claws erupted, I have completed my painless transformation. I lightly scratched the mirror with my claw and it broke into pieces right when the pupils of a hairy beast were staring back at me.

It's been quite long since my last transformation and it is no longer related to the phase of the moon after mother held me in captivity for years, without being able to keep track of lunar cycles.

<Tasukete> a woman whimpered.

And it's been quite long too since I ate human flesh.

I sniffed the basement smell and turned around to show her my dripping drooling from mouth before jumping to devour the human tied up with duct tapes behind me.

I need to find her.

Marian's POV:

I opened my eyes, feeling tired all of sudden.

The same old vision has returned, but why?

"Your Grace, would you like to see the result?" Lady Benzar offered me a mirror.

I asked her to brush my face so that I wouldn't appear so ashen in front of the human as requested by my son, Alexander.

He's really into the human.

<Non> I replied and smelled humans down there.

Most of them will be the midnight snack.

The helicopter has taxied off the landing pad in the castle's dome, so I stepped down. Everyone but my first born child was there, including the human.

She smells good.

"Mother, welcome back," Nicholas came to kiss my hand, but I hugged him instead.

<Let's not scare your lady, my Child> I smiled, "Kimberly, are you?" I asked to the human who was standing nervously behind my son.

The little human who made my sons against each other.

She quickly lured her hand, "Yes, it's been a pleaure to meet you, Mrs. Mircea," she greeted.

I could see her charms.

I smirked, "It's mine too, Child. And you may call me mother too."

Her hand was warm, but when I was about to release it, fraction of her future events flooding my mind. She was laughing, crying, and then I saw her in a bed covered in blood.

But where's my son?

<We need to talk, my Child> I told Nicholas.

I should have talked with both of them.

<Yes, Mother> he replied, holding his human.

"Mother!" Adriana came to kiss my hand and hugged me.