Unspoken - {A Larry Stylinson love story}

Now I have to give out this warning.. In this prologue self harm is involved but not in any detail. Now I wanted to warn you because I personally don't like self harm. That is why I was warning you so brace yourselves for that.. It's something I didn't mention in the description.. Sorry if I make no sense, I will probably at the end of the prologue.

Thank you to in_L_O_V_E for coming up with the name of the story :) this is dedicated to her!

Also, hope you like my cover. I found the picture on Tumblr, I just put the words on it. I don't know who actually edited the picture but credit to them.

Enjoy!

-Katie xx

Prologue

Harry's POV

Why?

Why me?

That's a question I seem to ask myself a lot, the answer is almost always the same though, because I'm told to. Which is why I'm standing on the set of a photo shoot in a wet suit, for the life of me I can't begin to explain why, I just know I look like an idiot. My luck has been horrible lately, it's been non stop lately, just like earlier this morning. I go outside to get the newspaper in and there had to be half a dozen dead birds, and they were all in my front yard!

I do have a cat but it's only a kitten, and it's too small too kill anything like that, strange things like that keep happening. I think I might be going though some sort of bad luck spell, I hope it doesn't go on much longer, we have a tour coming up really soon. We had our first show of our Take Me Home tour in two weeks, I was both excited and nervous, I really wanted this to go off perfectly.

"OK! Quiet on the set!" A voice called out and began telling as how to pose.

I grumbled slightly under my breath and began to do as I was told, I couldn't wait to get out of here, I just wanted to go home and relax. Of course I knew my bad luck would just continue, I almost tripped onto the food table earlier, luckily Louis was there to grab me before I hurt myself. Anytime that's happened this week he was there, excepted when I tripped on my bottom step, I bruised my knee up badly.

I do have a slight limp from that though, the fans don't know what I did though, they think Louis went to rough. Okay that sounded a bit weird, how about I explain a bit, yeah? Our fans call me and Louis by Larry, thinking we're dating, which is way they think Louis went to rough. Truth is, Louis and I aren't dating, there was the almost drunken kiss we had once. Now let me explain that one, have you heard of gay chicken?

Gay chicken is a weird game, basically two people lean into each other until they kiss, we didn't kiss though because I tripped over my own two feet trying to get closer. Personally I blame Niall's New Years Eve party, I don't know what he does to his punch, it was strong though. Niall has always had a higher tolerance for alcohol, he never gets extremely drunk, Liam or Zayn stop him if he gets close.

It's more funny when he gets proper drunk, he swears a lot but it's funny, Liam usually keeps an eye on him though. It's probably best if he doesn't get super drunk, the last time he did he peed out the back door, singing at the top of his lungs too. It would have been really funny if my neighbours hadn't seen, well almost seen anyways, we pulled him inside before they saw. Which wouldn't have been good for me, they already think I'm weird, and that's not even my fault.

"Cut! Harry, you aren't doing anything." The photographer shouted at me.

"Oh. . .Uh, sorry. I spaced out." I muttered and began following his directions.

This was going to be a long shoot. . .

~*~

I glanced over at the clock and watched it tick by slowly, this has been the longest day ever, being shouted at all day wasn't fun. The photographer got pissed that I wasn't paying attention, I didn't really care though, I was getting sick of listening to bullshit people. Maybe I'm just under too much stress, I needed to find a way to unwined, maybe I'd get a massage after the meeting. Although I don't think it'll help much, I was too tense, maybe Niall would like to get a drink later.