Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Louis' POV

"Just leave me alone, Louis!" Eleanor shouted at me.

I watched as Eleanor stormed out of our hotel room, slamming the door behind her, I flinched slightly at the loud noise it made. I screwed up big time, but it wasn't really my fault, she wouldn't listen to me. I sighed and sat down on Harry's bed, flopping back on it, groaning as I rubbed both hands over my face. This morning when Eleanor showed up, I was so happy to see her, I needed cheering up from my grumpy mood lately.

After the concert, we came back here to the hotel, I wanted to what happened with Harry, but for some reason she got a little mad. Eleanor didn't seem to understand, she was mad that I still blamed myself, but it was my fault. I yelled at Harry that night, and pretty badly too, me and Eleanor had been fighting so I was already mad when he called me.

I took everything out on poor Harry, and he didn't deserve that, I said some things I didn't mean that night. When Harry had called me that night, he was upset, he was crying about something I didn't understand. I had yelled at him, I didn't even care what he was upset, I was just mad. When I got off the phone I was pissed, but I don't remember why, I blacked out most of they day.

I shook my head and laid on the bed, there was more to the story, but I didn't want to think about right now. I sighed and and stared at the ceiling, my mind swimming with thoughts, I felt so guilty. If I hadn't yelled at Harry, he wouldn't have hurt himself, or maybe he would have. None of us know why Harry did it, it could have been something else, but I don't think my yelling helped him.

"Why can't I do anything right?" I muttered to myself.

I sighed heavily and looked at the ceiling, I felt so confused, and it wasn't helping being near Harry. I was falling in love with Harry, and I was scared, I've never had feelings for a boy before. I sighed and curled up on the bed, tears pricking my eyes, I felt absolutely terrible. I sniffled slightly, crawling under the blankets, I just want to sleep and feel like myself again.

I sighed and gently wiped my eyes, I hated when I cried, I felt insecure about myself. I didn't feel right, my feeling were all over the place, I didn't know what to do. I knew I had to stop ignoring Harry like I have been, he seemed upset by something lately, but I wasn't sure what. I pulled the blanket over my head, crying softy as I laid there, everything just didn't seem to be going right lately.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I pulled it out and looked at the text message, it was from Niall. He was wondering if he could come and pick up Harry's things, I sighed and looked over in the corner where Harry's things were, I didn't really want Harry sleep in Niall's room with him. I wanted to make up my grumpiness to Harry, I just didn't know how to make it up to him.

'Sure, come on over.' I texted back to Niall.

I sighed and sat up in bed, I didn't even notice the tears that were rolling down my cheeks, I was a crying mess. I didn't really know what to do, I didn't really know why I was crying, I sighed and wiped my eyes. I heard a knock on the door and stood up, I knew that would be Niall for Harry's stuff, I went over to the door and opened it, there stood Niall smiling at me.

Niall took one look at me and began to frown, his eyes scanning over my face, I tried my best to hide the state I was in. I was no good at it though, Niall could see how upset I was, but I didn't really care on the outside. But the truth, on the inside, I was dying for someone to care. Niall stepped inside and hugged me, gently rubbing my back, I just stood there quietly.