Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen  

Louis' POV 

I bounced across the stage, singing as I did so, I felt so alive tonight. I wasn't sure why, but I felt really good, my talk with Liam helped a lot. I know I had been a little mean to Liam, but talking about that night, it helped me a lot. I still wasn't ready to tell Harry, but with Liam, it felt nice to get it off my chest.

I finished singing and grinned, the crowd going wild, we only had one song left to sing for our set. I was ready to get to bed, even if it was on the bus, any sleep would be good. From here, we were heading to Nottingham, we also had the day off tomorrow. I was planning to asked Harry to go shopping, spend a little time with him, I thought it'd be nice.

I smiled and listened tho the others talk, I made a brief statement, soon the notes of What Makes You Beautiful was playing. I smiled softly and looked over at Harry, he was watching Liam sing, waiting for his cue. I always love Harry's solos, he would sing them so well, and with so much passion.

I tapped my foot lightly, thinking as I sang along to the song, I began dancing around the stage with the others. Niall ran past me and smiled, he grinned and ran back, putting his arm around me. I got lost in the music for a little bit, I soon heard Harry's voice, his solo filling my ears.

I turned my head and looked at him, my gaze become transfixed, he looked so beautiful. I couldn't explain it, Harry had this look to him, but I only saw it when he was singing. Maybe he happy, or relaxed, either way he seemed at home on stage. I shook out of my thoughts, just in time for my cue.

The song was soon over, we were all saying good bye, I waved lightly as I walked off the stage. As soon as I was off stage, I realized how hot I was, and how sweaty. I grabbed a hand towel laying on the side, wiping my face off, my breathing heavy. I took deep breathes, my heart beating fast, it had been a good concert.

"You sounded great tonight, Harry." I said softly and looked over at Harry.

"Thank you, Lou." Harry said and grabbed a towel "So did you actually."

I grinned slightly, walking down the hall with him, he thought I sounded good! I bit my lip as we walked, trying to keep in a scream, I felt all giddy inside. This morning, me and Harry had brushed hands, I could feel something in that touch. I know, me and Harry had held hands, but this was different then that.

I had felt a spark, I had never felt that with Harry before, or with anyone for that matter. I was just so giddy today, more then I had in a while, I felt like nothing could bring me down. I grinned widely as we headed into the dressing room, setting the towel on the side, I froze when I saw someone in the room.

"E-Eleanor?" I stuttered.

What was she doing here? I thought things had ended between us! What could she possible want from me? I swallowed thickly, looking at Eleanor, she had a smirk on her face. I could tell she was up to something, I mean, why else would she come and find me? I didn't have anything left for her.

Eleanor smirked, getting closer to me, I had to admit I was a little intimidated. I swallowed hard, taking a step back, anyone could tell I was uncomfortable. The last time Eleanor and I saw each other, it didn't end well, which is why I was scared. What if we had another fight in front of everyone?

The boys didn't know about the fight, well, except for Liam. I had told Liam a lot, i had also told him that me and Eleanor broke up, mostly because I thought we had. I swallowed thickly as Eleanor got close, she smiled and leaned forward, kissing me on the lips. No! Not in front of Harry!