Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter-One

Louis' POV

I cracked my eyes open, looking around the room, I was in my own bedroom still fully dressed. The sky outside was an orange colour, which meant I'd been asleep most of the day, I found that to be a little strange. I sat up, stretching out my arms, I looked over, the sheets on the other side were wrinkled.

I had almost forgotten about Harry, he was the one who brought me home, which was really sweet of him. I smiled softly, climbing out of bed, I yawned lightly and headed out the room. I was hoping Harry would still be here, I wanted to thank him for driving me home, and for being such a good friend.

I felt really guilty about what I did, I was afraid Harry would hate me, I am the reason he had his accident. I wanted to tell him, if he found out before I did, he would hate me forever. I sighed lightly, running a hand though my hair, I could get that night out of my mind. Why did I have to act that way to him?

I walked down the stairs, stopping on the bottom step, I could hear noises in the kitchen. I raised an eyebrow, poking my head around the corner, Harry was in the kitchen cooking. I smiled lightly, watching him for a minute, he looked so cute dancing around the kitchen, his curls bouncing about everywhere.

I chuckled lightly, looking at Harry, he was so cute when he was cooking. I remember when we used to live together, he would cook every meal we had. When we had friends over, Harry would make all sorts of food, I think it relaxed him. Well, in truth, I don't he wanted me to bur the kitchen down. Harry turned around, jumping lightly, it seemed like I scared him a little bit.

I smiled softly, going over to him, a slight blush was on his face. I grinned widely, looking at Harry, he was just the cutest thing ever. Harry blushed deeply, turning back to the stove, he went back to stirring a pot that was on there. I sat down at the kitchen table, watching Harry cook, it was nice to sit and watch him again.

"Anything I can do?" I asked him softly.

"Nah, I can get it." Harry said and grinned widely "How are things with Eleanor?"

I clenched my teeth, hearing the name just made me made, I couldn't believe Eleanor. I had finally gotten around to reading her letter, and let me tell you, it wasn't good news. Eleanor was mad, and I mean really mad, she had threatened a lot of things. I was scared she would tell Harry, which I didn't want to happen, I knew there was a real chance she would.

I admit it, I was being a total coward, even though I didn't want to be. I could have told Harry the truth by now, but I hadn't, I was too scared. I didn't want to loose Harry, no matter what Liam said, I knew I would loose Harry if I told him. Liam had said harry would take it just fine, just as long as I worded it right, but I knew Harry wouldn't.

"I broke up with her." I blurted out.

I felt my eyes go wide, looking up at Harry, did I really just say that? I bit my lip, looking at Harry, I didn't really mean to say that. I didn't really mean to tell him at all, but what would be the point in hiding it? at least now, I could tell Harry how I feel felt about him, if I ever got the courage to that is. I was scared okay?

Harry looked at me, the corners of his lips tugging slightly, was he was trying not to smile? Harry cleared his throat, slowly nodded, he turned around and went back to cooking. I blushed lightly, looking at my hands, was he mad at me about it? I don't think harry could be, he was trying to not to smile, I knew he was.

Could it be possible that Harry like me? Maybe Harry could tell that I was unhappy with Eleanor, well actually, I had been happy with her. Things with Eleanor had been going great, until she started getting a little too jealous, then things went downhill. I used to be in love with Eleanor, I still am a little bit, but she got too jealous.