Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Harry's POV

I smiled softly as Louis came over to me, even though he hadn't fixed himself up after the concert, he looked amazing. Louis always seemed to look good, even if he had just gotten done singing for two hours, he looked flawless. Louis came over to me and sat down, his eyes were a brilliant shade of blue, like always.

"I'll order us a drink, yeah?" Louis said and smiled.

I nodded and smiled shyly at him, I watched carefully as Louis flagged down the bar tender, I could see the tattoos on his arm as he did so. I was fascinated with the tattoos, they were a little random I thought, but I'm sure he had a reason for them all. I didn't understand why I had some of my tattoos, especially the butterfly tattoo, I had a little panic attack with that one.

How would you like going to get dressed and see a butterfly on your stomach? I liked it though, it seemed special to me, even if I wasn't sure why exactly. I smiled softly as Louis ordered our drinks, two beers, I only planned on having one drink tonight. I had a long drive ahead of me, I wanted to make it back home at a good time, but I also liked hanging out with Louis.

Louis smiled and turned to look at me, I loved how blue his eyes were, I love everything about Louis' face though. He had this cute little nose and- Wait a minute, what am I doing? I needed to stop thinking about Louis in that way, he was my best friend, who thinks of their best friend like that? Well, with the exception of Zayn and Liam, they are a different though.

"How have you been lately?" Louis asked and rubbed the back of his neck "I've been a bit of a horrible friend."

"I've been okay.. I have dreams about that night." I admitted quietly "Just the one though."

"What is the dream about?" Louis asked.

I thought for a moment, the bar tender brought as our drinks and Louis paid for it, should I tell Louis the truth? Because the truth was, I've been having more then just one dream, I've been having a lot of strange dreams. I mean really strange, but I wasn't sure if they were just dreams, or memories. There are a few from the night of my accident, then a few from before, but I wasn't sure how long ago they were from.

I wasn't sure how to tell Louis about the dream, I didn't want him worry about me, not that he probably would. I bit my lip as I took a sip of my beer, I didn't really like the taste it left in my mouth, I guess it's been a while since I've had one. Louis poked my cheek and I turned to look at him, he was looking at me expectantly, I blushed softly and set my beer down.

"Well in the dream.. I'm in the bathroom." I said quietly and looked down "I'm crying for some reason.. I-I don't want to talk about it."

Louis lifted my chin up and looked at me, he traced his thumb over my cheek, I didn't realize I had been crying a little bit. I sniffled slightly and looked up at Louis, thinking about that night made me upset, I guess it was because I could have died that night. I felt bad though, I didn't know what the others had gone though that night, I hadn't really asked them.

I wanted to know what Louis saw, he was the one who found me, if he hadn't shown up I would have been dead right now. I owe Louis my life, without him, I wouldn't be here tonight having a drink with him. Louis looked at me and wiped my eyes again, he was smiling softly at me, it was a warm kind of smile.

"Why don't we finish these drinks then head back to London?" Louis was softly "I'll drive."

I nodded and picked up my beer bottle, taking a small sip, the beer tasted terrible. I really wanted to talk to Louis about that night, but I thought better of it, right now wasn't a good time. Maybe I could tell him tomorrow, we had the day off, but I wasn't sure if Louis wanted to spend it talking about that night.

I finished my beer and set it on the bar, I looked over at Louis and watched him for a moment, he was staring at his bottle for some reason. I watched him shrug and begin chugging down his beer, I raised an eyebrow as I watched him, finding it a little odd. Louis stood up and set the beer on the bar, he took out his wallet from his back pocket, placing a twenty next to our beers.

Louis looked over at me and smiled, I stood up and wobbled a bit, I guess I wasn't that used to the alcohol. Louis placed a hand on my back and smiled softly at me, I looked at him as he began guiding me out the bar, into the hotel lobby. I looked around to see if there was anybody here, it seemed like the coast was clear, except for one person.

I frowned slightly as I recognized who it was, it was one of our body guards, I didn't know why he was still here. Although I had a feeling why, Paul probably wanted him to stay behind, which I find a little annoying. I sighed and looked over at Louis, he looked at the body guard and frowned, he furrowed his eyebrows slightly.

"Come with me." Louis said and held out his hand.

I looked down at it and bit my lip gently, the memory of the last time I held Louis' hand coming into my mind, I was nervous but took it anyways. Both my hands were sweaty, I didn't really know why, but maybe because of my little crush on Louis. Okay, to be honest, it wasn't a little crush, I was falling in love with Louis.

Louis tugged my arm and dragged me towards the exit, he began picking up speed as he walked, we were both running towards the exit. I started giggling as we ran outside, the body guard didn't even notice us, Louis laughed and pulled me towards my car. I smiled and looked at him, he reminded me of a little kid, his smile was so wide and happy.

Louis let go of my hand and opened the passenger side door, he looked at me expectantly, I raised an eyebrow but got into the car anyways. I buckled up and watched Louis, he went around to the other side and got in, buckling himself up. I smiled slightly at him, he looked so cute right now, I shook my  head to think about something else.

"Let's get you home." Louis said and he grabbed the keys, starting the car "Try and sleep while I drive."

I nodded and began snuggling into the car seat, resting my head on the seat, Louis smiled at me and pulled out the parking space. I watched Louis for a few minutes, he had a looked of concentration on his face as he drove, I found it very cute. I smiled softly and closed my eyes, hoping to get a little rest before Louis got us back to London, I knew it was a bit of a long drive.

I just hoped I didn't have a nightmare. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  SOOOOOO, what did you guys think? :) let me know in the comments!

-Katie xx

Unspoken - {A Larry Stylinson love story}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara