Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Louis' POV

"Time to get up boys." Paul said and banged on the side of our bunks.

I groaned slightly and rolled onto my back, it had been a pretty rough night, I had been having nightmares. I would wake up in a cold sweat, which I hated a lot, it was a strange feeling for me. I cracked my eyes open and looked around, every time I had woke up, I felt like I was being watched. I know I was being paranoid, why would someone watch me sleep?

We were currently in Glasgow, we had show here to do tonight, not that I was looking forward to it. I felt so tired, all I wanted to do was sleep, but sleeping brought me nightmares. I sighed slightly and sat up, looking around the room, Harry's bunk was already empty and made. I frowned slightly, running a hand though my hair, sighing deeply, why wouldn't he talk to me?

Harry had been so busy lately, he would disappear as soon as we got somewhere, the only time I would see him at the our concerts or on the bus traveling. Even on the bus, Harry would seem to disappear, he would hide away in corners with Zayn and Liam. Every time I came near them, they would talk talking, then they would suddenly start talking about football.

I got out of bed quietly, slipping out and getting up, I sighed slightly and grabbed some clothes. I wanted to sleep, I was hoping when we had a little time off I'd be able to, but for now I would have to get by. I quickly changed my clothes and put my bag away, I shoved my hands in my pockets, walking off the bus. Harry was standing outside with Niall, he looked so beautiful standing there, why won't he talk with me?

"Morning.." I grumbled to them both.

Harry turned and looked at me, he had been smiling when he was talking with Niall, but now he wasn't. I was used to it, no of the boys talked to me anymore, Niall would occasionally talk with me. I looked at Harry then down at my feet, feeling a little awkward, I felt like I had intruded in on their conversation.

Without a word to me, Harry and Niall started talking again, I didn't  show that it bothered me. I felt like I was drifting away from everybody else, I was becoming distant, or they were rather. I was keeping a lot of things bottled up, I knew it wasn't good for me, but what was I suppose to do? I had no one to talk with.

I kicked my foot lightly as I stood there, listening to Niall ramble on about football, they were obviously waiting for me to leave. I lifted my head up and looked around, I spotted Liam over near Paul, Zayn was at the back of the bus smoking. I decided to go over to Zayn, but he probably wanted to be alone, at least he be better then feeling awkward.

I turned away from Harry and Niall, heading over to Zayn, he was looking around as he took a drag from the cigarette. I stood next to him and looked him, watching as the smoke blew away, how did Zayn do it? How did he manage to stay stress free? I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched him, he turned to me, quickly putting out the cigarette.

"How do you do it?" I asked him.

"Do what?" Zayn asked and looked at me.

"Relieve stress."

"Oh.. The cigarettes I guess. Never thought about it before." Zayn said and shrugged "Erm, don't tell  Liam I was smoking, okay? He'll have a freak."

I nodded and watched as he hid the cigarettes in his jacket, he gave me a smiled and walked past me, heading around the bus to find Liam. I needed to find something to relieve the stress, I had already tried reading before bed, that didn't help at all, it gave me a headache. I thought for a moment and looked around, I knew alcohol wouldn't be the answer, Paul won't allow it on the bus anyways.