Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Harry's POV

I groaned slightly as I sat up, it was morning and we had been on the bus all night, my neck was feeling a little stiff. I yawned lightly and rolled over on to my side, facing towards Louis' bunk bed, I still felt weird about last night. It was very awkward, I didn't know what to say to him, it didn't matter anyways. Louis made me tongue tied, like it had swelled up, causing me not to speak.

I sat up slightly and looked around, I could hear soft snores all around me, everyone else was still asleep. I sighed lightly and laid back down, I was still pretty tired, it was still pretty early, but I knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep again. I had so much on my mind, mostly about Louis. I couldn't help but wonder what Louis was stressing about, it worried me, what if he did something stupid?

I sighed lightly and closed my eyes, trying to think of something else, not that I knew I would or anything like that. Louis was all I could think about, I sighed again and sat up, I figured I'd might as well get up. I crawled out my bed and stood up, grabbing my duffel bag from the floor, I pulled out some clothes and tossed them on the bed.

I started getting undressed, hearing one of the boys awaken from their bunk, I stood there a minute and waited. No one was coming out, I shrugged it off and grabbed a hoodie, slipping it on. I grabbed my phone and started heading off the bus, I stepped outside and closed my eyes, taking a slow and deep breath.

I suddenly felt something bump my chest, I took a step back, opening my eyes. Louis was standing there looking all sweaty, I could feel heart beating harder in my chest, he looked incredible. His hair was wild and untamed, I loved that look on him, he looked so sexy. I shook it off and looked at Louis, he looked like he wanted to talk, his breath was heavy.

"H-Hey." Louis stuttered out and looked at me.

I blushed slightly and smiled, looking over at him, his cheeks were red from the cold. Why was he so cute? It wasn't fair, honestly it wasn't, I wanted to tell Louis I loved him so badly. I was scared to tell him, what if he said he didn't love me? What would I do then? Nothing, absolutely nothing that's what, I couldn't.

I stood there awkwardly as he stared at me, I think he was waiting for a reply, but I was tongue tied again. I swallowed thickly, looking down at my hands, I was trying to form the words. Maybe I should cut out my tongue, it didn't seem to like working, why did I need it? I took a deep breath and looked up, gently biting my lip, here goes nothing then.

"Hey Lou, um.. Good jog?" I asked.

"Hm? Oh, yeah it was good." Louis replied and smiled at me.

I nodded and heard a door open and looked around, I saw Paul coming out one of the tour buses, he turned and looked toward us. I swallowed dryly and looked at Louis, I cleared my throat and rubbed my neck, heading back inside the tour bus. Why did I have to act so awkward around him? I sighed lightly and went inside, heading towards the back of the bus, sitting on one of the couches.

I looked up and saw Niall, his hair sticking up everywhere, I chuckled and gave him a small wave. Niall grinned and sat on the couch next to me, yawing as he did so, he was so strange sometimes. I got worried about Niall sometimes, he didn't really have anyone, he spent most time to himself. I think he liked it that way though, he always seemed to be having fun, which was the important thing.

I smiled softly and looked away, looking down the length of the bus, Louis was standing by his bunk. I blushed slightly as he looked at me, he waved at me and began getting undressed, taking off his shirt. I blushed more and looked away, trying not to stare, I really needed to stop looking at him like that.

Why did I have to be so weird?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

I breathed heavily as I hopped of the stage, heading towards the dressing room, we had just finished a show in Sheffield. I had felt a new kind of rush, my morning jog did a world of good, I pushed myself harder then usual. I smiled softly and sat on the dressing room couch, sighing lightly, I was a little tired but other wise fine.

I stretched out and looked around, the others were gathering up their things, I was looking for to getting back to the hotel. I would finally be able to sleep in a real bed, which was going to be nice, only a few more gigs before we had a small break. I stood up and yawned, starting t gather up my things, I looked around and saw Niall and Zayn leaving the room.

I sighed lightly and grabbed my phone, Harry and Liam were still left in the room, I really wanted to apologize to Harry. I know he didn't want me to, but I had to, I just wanted everything to be like it was. I ran a hand though my hair and sighed, I looked over as Liam left to catch up with Zayn. This was my chance, I had to say sorry, it was now or never.

"Hey Harry." I called out softly.

Harry turned and looked at me, a deep blush on his face, he must not have realized I was in the room. I bit my lip and shuffled my feet, trying to think of what to say, I was never good at saying sorry. I looked at Harry shyly, looking into his green eyes. I could feel my heart soaring, he drove me and he didn't realize it, at least not yet anyways.

I wanted to tell Harry I loved him, but I wasn't sure if I was ready, he still didn't know what happened that night. Harry was't himself, he was different, more distance then he was before. It was all my fault, I knew it was, I was going to fix it I just didn't know how. How do you tell someone that you best friends with, that you were the reason they almost died?

"I just.. I wanted to say sorry, about the kiss." I mumbled and looked down "It was impropper of me to do that."

"It's okay, Lou." Harry said quietly "I'm sorry I've been ignoring you. I just have a lot on my mind."

I nodded and looked at Harry, I wanted to speak, but Liam came back in the room. He jestured for us to follow him, I sighed and nodded shortly, letting Harry go in front of me before following out. At least he knew I was sorry, maybe things to go back to normal, or at least semi-normal. I sighed lightly and closed the door behind me, I followed Liam out the back door, and over to the tour bus.

I climbed inside and flopped down on a seat, looking out the window, running a hand though mny hair. It had been a long day, I was looking forward to going to bed, I knew it was early but I was tired. I yawned lightly and leaned my head on the window gently, trying not to fall asleep, hoping not to fail. I rubbed my eyes and gently closed them, I wasn't sleeping, just resting my eyes.

It was then I made up my mind, I was going to tell Harry, come hell or high water. I needed to tell Harry what happened that night, but I need a plan, I couldn't surprise it on him. First, I needed to get him to trust me again, and that could take a little while, I figure he won't believe me if he doesn't. I yawn lightly and felt my body relax, but.. Who am I kidding? 

I was out like a light in five minutes. . . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked it. Sorry if it's crappy.. I've been having a bit of a rough week and I don't think it's over yet. I'll try to do better next time. And sorry if updates become longer between posts.

- Katie xx