Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Louis' POV

I groaned lightly and rolled over, snuggling into blankets, they were warm and soft. I smiled lightly at the feeling, it was really nice, I felt warm and safe. I cracked open my eyes, slowly looking around the place, I was in a hotel room. I frowned slightly, I had fallen asleep on the bus, how did I get here?

I slowly rolled onto my back, sitting up in bed, I was in some hotel room. Last night I had the best nights sleep in weeks, I didn't even have a nightmare, which was good for me. I yawned slightly and looked around, I was still in Sheffield, we had another show here to do tonight. But how did I get in this hotel room?

I swung my legs to the side of the bed, looking around, there was a note on the night stand next to me. Who ever put me here must have left it, I admit it, I was a little curious of who. I ran a hand though my hair, picking up the note, opening it up. I, of course, recognized the handwriting at once. It was Harry's.

'Louis, you fell asleep on the bus so me and Liam carried you up here. Sorry we left you in your boxers. Couldn't find pyjamas. - Harry xx.'

I looked down at my front, I was shirtless and only wearing boxers, I'm glad I wore underwear today. I looked down at the note again, staring at the two little x's Harry left, they looked so cute. I sighed softly and set the note down, getting out of bed, I knew I couldn't have Harry. After what I did, if I told Harry, he would never love me like I want him to.

I sighed lightly and went to my duffel bag, I bent down and racked though it, trying to find clean clothes to wear. I pulled them out and looked at the time, I figured I had time for a shower, I yawned again and went to the bathroom. I couldn't get Harry off my mind, then again, I never could. I set my clothes on the sink, shutting the door behind me, I had to tell Harry the truth.

Now wasn't the time though, Harry only just forgave me for the kiss, I didn't want to screw up again. I sighed lightly and leaned against the door, banging my head lightly, why did I have to yell at him? I sighed lightly and rubbed my temples, I was starting to get a headache, this was a lot to deal with all at once.

I sighed lightly and stood up straight, I stretched out and pulled off my boxers, I needed to get down to the others. I stepped into the shower and began washing off, lathering my hair in shampoo, I stood under the facet to let the water run down my body. I closed my eyes and stood there, trying to relax my body, I left sore and achy.

I finished showering and stepped out, grabbed a towel, I wrapped it around my waist before grabbing my clothes. I went into my room and set the clothes on my bed, sitting at the edge, I sighed heavily and closed my eyes for a minute, thinking. I had so much going on in my head, it was hard to keep it straight, I didn't know what to do.

I heard a knock on the door and looked up, I frowned slightly and stood up, heading towards the door. It was probably Paul, he always does this, especially if we aren't ready at a certain time. I yawned lightly and stood on my toes, peeking though the peep hole, Liam was standing outside the door.

I frowned slightly and stood flat on my feet, reaching for the door knob, what on earth could Liam want? I turned the door knob, opening up the door, Liam smiled and looked at me. I stepped aside, allowing Liam to come inside the room, even if I was in a towel. Not that he hasn't seen me this way before.

"What's up?" I asked and went to my bed.

"I came to talk to you." Liam said and looked at me "About Harry."

I groaned internally, I had to talk with someone, but I wasn't sure if Liam was the right person. Maybe I could talk with Niall? I had an emotional break down that night, I had told Niall a lot, but I wasn't sure if he he told Liam or not. I was hoping he hadn't, I begged him not to, and Niall isn't one to disrespect people's wishes.

I sighed lightly and sat down on me bed, looking at Liam, I didn't want to tell Liam what was going on. Liam would sometimes freak out over things, he was a little over protective, which wasn't always good. Liam was great for support, but something when you need help, he over thinks things.

"It's time Harry knows what happened."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I yawned lightly, stepping out of my room, I had a bit of a long night last night. I had stayed up late talking with Liam, we had been working on our plan, Zayn agreed to go to Paris early to get things ready. I was really nervous, Liam had came up with this idea, he suggested I write a speech.

It was a really good idea, there was how ever, one little problem. What the hell am I going to write?! I was having a freak out, I didn't know what to say, I loved Louis. I had one major problem, I didn't really know why, or how to put that into words. I knew I had a little time, so I decided to find reasons, like little things he does.

I sighed lightly and ran a hand though my hair, heading to the elevator, I was planning on getting breakfast in the hotel restaurant. I heard a shout from behind me, I turned around to see who was there, I was glad to see it was Niall. I smiled and stood there, waving lightly at him, he grinned and jogged over to me.

"Hey Harry! Wanna go get breakfast with me?" Niall asked, grinning.

"Sure, I was just headed down there." I replied and smiled at him.

Niall grinned and walked over to the elevator, I smiled and looked up and down the hall, I watched as Louis' door opened. Louis and Liam stepped out of the room, Louis was looking rather cross, I wondered what about.I shrugged it off, it wasn't any of my business, him and Liam were always fighting.

I heard the elevator ding and looked over, Niall was still standing there, grinning from ear to ear. What's gotten into him? He looks cheery, way more then normal, what's he hiding? I furrowed my eyebrows and heard a shout, I turned to see Louis and Liam, Zayn trotting up behind them.

"You guys heading to breakfast?" Liam asked and smiled, I nodded shortly "Mind if we join?"

"Not at all." I said softly.

I smiled softly and glanced at Louis, his expression was a little less cross, but he still looked annoyed. I turned around and looked at Niall, following him into the elevator, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I crossed my arms and stood at the back, watching as everyone got in, Louis came over to stand by me.

I turned my head slightly, looking over at him, he looked so nice today. Wait, what was that? That cologne, I had bought him that, I remember it. I turned away and closed my eyes, I had gotten Louis that cologne for Christmas, I had never smelled him wearing it. Louis has a lot of cologne, mostly, he wears what Eleanor got him.

Why did Louis put mine on? Was he trying to send me a message? Maybe he ran out of his other stuff, it was possible, but maybe he hadn't. I opened my eyes as I heard the elevator ding, I sighed lightly, reaching up to run a hand though my hair. I couldn't wait to tell Louis, but I was also scared, what if he didn't love me back?

I walked out the elevator slowly, following Niall out, he seemed in a bit of a hurry today. I sighed lightly and followed him, Louis walking beside me, he seemed to be stick close today. But why? I furrowed my eyebrows on concentration, I felt something brush against my finger tips, sending a jolt up my arm.

I stopped walking, Louis walked into me, I stumbled forward and looked back at him. His hand was pretty close to mine, had he caused that jolt? No, I'm just being stupid, there is no such thing as sparks. Or is there? What do I know? My mind as been so messed up lately, ever since my accident, or can I even call it that? 

What if I'm not really in love with Louis? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH :O 

So what did you guys think? I've been working hard on my stories lately. My parents got this box that hooks up to the Internet so I could watch Netflix. I've been using it to type my stories :) 

Bad part? I still need to use the computer for spell check >.<

- Katie xx