Chapter Twenty-Three

Harry's POV

"There's something I need to tell you."

I frowned slightly, looking at Louis, he had a very serious look on his face. I didn't understand what was going on, I had a very bad feeling about this, was he mad at me? I knew I was acting a little stange on the bus, but I couldn't risk Louis finding something out, I didn't want anything to go wrong. I bit my lip, watching Louis sit down on the bed, his face in his hands.

Something was wrong. Very wrong. Louis was acting a little strange, this wsn't good, maybe he was in trouble some how. I looked at Louis, watching him lift his head, he motioned for me to come and sit with him. I chewed lightly on my lip, going over to the bed, sitting down on the bed next to Louis.

"I.. I just want to say," Louis whispered and took a deep breath "What I did.. I will regret for forever and I'm so sorry.."

I nodded slowly, looking at Louis a little confused, I didn't quite get what was going on right now. Louis took deep breathes, staring down at his hands, which were shaking badly. What did Louis do? Do the other boys know what Louis did? Maybe he hadn't told the others, maybe he could onlly trust me, but why?

I couldn't figure out what he wanted to tell me, it seemed pretty bad too, he seemed really shaken up. I frowned slightly, watching him sit there, I could feel my stoch turning. Louis was about to give me nad news, I knew he was, but what that news was I wasn't sure. Louis took a deep breath, looking me straight in the eyes, opening his mouth to speak.

"That night you had your accident.." Louis said quietly and bit his lip "It was my fault.. I told you that you were annoying to me and-"

I looked at Louis, my breathing getting heavy, not hearing the rest of his words. I couldn't believe it, Louis, my best friend? I stood up from the bed, quickly heading to the door, I heard Louis call my name but I ignored him. Louis? He was the one who did this to me? But why? Why would he lie to me this whole time?

I slammed the door shut, my heart beating faster, I heard a door open but ignored it. I started running down the hall, tears rolling down my cheeks, I loved him. I loved Louis, but he just thought I was annoying, and more then that apparently. I opened the first door and came across, it lead up to the roof, my head was pounding and I needed to be alone.

As soon as I got to the roof, I slammed the door behind me, collasping on the gravel roof. I closed my eyes, my breathing still heavy, I didn't know what to do. I felt a sharp pain in my head, causing me to yelp in pain, I grabbed my head and curled onto my side. Somethign about this...Felt strangely familiar.

And that's when it happened.. The memories of that night started flooding back.

~*~

*FLASHBACK*

"Well Morrssey, it's just you, me, and this bottle tonight." I said quietly.

Morrssey had jumped onto the couch beside me, slowly blinking his eyes, stupid cat. I sighed lightly, rolling my eyes, I wasn't in the mood for it tonight. I got up from the couch, taking a swing of the bottle, I just wanted to forget this rotten day. I stepped towards the kitchen, taking another swing, the alcohol wasn't helping much.

I sighed lightly, taking a big swig, I was starting to get a little tipsy. Instead of taking my time, I decided to drink the whole thing, I tilted my head back as I drank most of the bottle. I set it on the counter, swaying slightly, I think I over do it too fast. I gripped the counter, pinching the bridge of my nose.

I sighed lightly, heading to the bathroom, I felt a little bit queasy. Once I reached the bathroom, I locked the door, wnating to be alone for a little while. I sat down on the toilet lid, rubbing my face with my hand, I felt like crying my eyes out right now. The whole week had been too much, I felt like none of my friend want to talk, which made the stress even worse.