Chapter Six

How is everyone liking this story? I hope you guys like it :) I'm working really hard on the this story and I don't wanna disappoint people.

-Katie xx

Chapter Six

Harry's POV

I groaned slightly and sat up in my bed, we were currently at a hotel in Cardiff, we had a show here last night and were going to have another one here tonight. I was getting really excited about being on tour, Niall was always full of energy, Louis had even gotten two new tattoos. I had a good look at all of mine the other day, I didn't know what most of them were for, except for a few of them.

I let out a small yawn and looked at the other side of the room, Louis was still in bed asleep, even though we had to get ready soon. I decided to let him sleep a bit longer, he had been up late on the phone to Eleanor, I sighed and got out of bed. I was falling in love with Louis, but I didn't even know why, I didn't know much about him. Well I do, or at least I did, it was hard without my memories.

I sighed and pulled the blankets off me, carefully getting out of bed, I needed to sort out my feelings for Louis. I knew I should probably talk to somebody about it, but I didn't know who to talk to, I was pretty close with Niall now though. Liam and Zayn were too busy being bitter with each other, I still didn't know what was going on between them, it didn't effect their preforming though just when alone together.

I walked across the carpeted floor in my bare feet, I liked the way it felt on my skin, especially the cold flooring of the bathroom. I had taken to sleeping in just my boxers, I'd rather sleep naked but I can't with Louis in the room, I think it would be a bit much to be honest. I sighed quietly and shuffled into the bathroom, my hair was a mess as usual, it was always like that in the morning.

I did my bathroom business, and by that I mean take a piss, last night will be the last time I ever drink a 44oz soda before bed. Me and Niall had gone down to a gas station for snacks, we hung out in his room until midnight playing video games, it was a lot of fun. I washed my hands and looked in the mirror, images filling my mind, making my head pound as I closed my eyes.

I could see me standing in front of a mirror, tears streaming down my cheeks, and a blade in my hand. I was saying something but I couldn't remember what, it mostly seemed like muttering to me, I could see my hand moving closer to the skin. I knew what happened next, but I didn't what to see it happen, a voice from the door way made me force my eyes open.

"Harry? What are you doing?" Louis called out and grabbed my hand.

"What?" I asked stupidly and looked at Louis, not understanding what was going on.

"You were digging your nails into your skin, Harry. Are you okay?" Louis asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. . .I didn't even notice what I was doing." I muttered and brushed past Louis into the room.

I heard Louis sighed and the bathroom door close, Louis and me didn't talk much, he seemed to keep his distance from me. I didn't know why though, maybe because I mostly kept to myself, I couldn't help it though. I sighed slightly and opened my suit case, pulled out my clothes, i was getting hungry and figured I could meet Niall up for breakfast.