Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Harry's POV

We had just finished up a show in London, making it halfway though our five straight O2 shows, the energy in the room was just buzzing. People had been cheering us on all night, it was a great rush, I loved playing every minute of it to be honest. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Louis, he seemed to be full of energy, which was understandable.

I followed Liam as he headed to our dressing rooms, I was going back to Louis' place with him, tomorrow I would be going back to my own house for the first time since my accident. I was excited to go home, but I was also a little nervous, my mum had been taking care of my cat for me while I was on tour.

I was excited to see what my place looked like, maybe I would remember something about that night, not that I really wanted to anyways. That night was like a puzzle, I had a few pieces to go on, but it was like I was hunting for the other bits. I knew I needed to find them though, I need to know why I did it, and I wanted to know why I was crying so much.

There was so much missing from that day, one memory I have is getting ready to leave for someplace, but I couldn't think of where. Another memory was a loud voice, it was yelling at me, but I didn't care for some reason. I was letting it yell, like I was just letting them walk all over me like that, but why would I let that happen?

I sighed slightly as I sat down on the couch, I was coming down from my rush, I was starting to have anxiety about going back tomorrow. I knew I would be alright though, I would have Louis next to me the whole time, he agreed to spend the morning with me there. I looked up as Louis entered the room, he looked like a God, his hair was sticking out everywhere.

"You almost ready to go, Harry?" Louis asked and looked over at me.

"Yeah, almost. Let me get my phone." I said and got up.

I grabbed my phone and shoved it in my pocket, Louis looked at me and chuckled softly, I raised an eyebrow as he came over to me. Louis reached up and began fixing my hair, I made a small whine and pulled away, Louis laughed as I fixed my own hair. I didn't like other people touching me that much, I didn't mind Louis holding my hand though, although that's only happened twice so far.

I finished fixing my hair and looked at Louis, I was ready to leave and go to bed, feeling a little tired from the concert. Louis smiled at me and lead me out the room, I shived my hands in my pockets as we walked, nodding to the boys as we left. We went down this long hallway that took us to the back of the building, it was the only way we won't be seen, hopefully at least.

I followed Louis out a back door and took my hands out my pockets, it was really dark out here, I wasn't quiet sure where we were going. Paul had left my car back here so we could leave without being seen, but the problem was, I couldn't see anything out here. I bit my lip and felt around, grabbing onto to Louis' arm, gently holding his hand.

"I can't see anything out here. Can you see my car?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I-I can see it." Louis said in a hushed voice, like he thought he'd be heard.

Louis started leading the way to the car, I bit my lip and nervously looked around as I did so, I had this strange feeling we were being watched by someone. I was probably just being paranoid, no one was allowed in this area, but that wouldn't stop fans from getting back here some how. I sighed and looked around, trying to see anyone, but it was too dark for me to see.

I heard a door open and looked at Louis, we had just got to the car, I smiled slightly as he helped me into car. I thought it was really sweet of him, I buckled my seat belt and watched Louis get in, even though it was my car I let Louis drive. He seemed to like driving for me, I didn't understand why though, was a very fast driver.