Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Harry's POV

Liam tapped on my shoulder gently, making me jump slightly, we had been sitting at an bakery all day. The owner had agreed to let us use it for the day, she had even stayed to make us food, she was a nice lady. The owner even offered to help with our planning, which was really nice of her, I don't think we would have made it very far.

Lily, the bakery owner, gave us lot of romantic cafes to go to. Liam had brought his laptop with him, he kept notes on everything, he also did research on things. As of right now, our planning had came to a stand still, we weren't sure how we could trick Louis into staying away while we set up.

The problem was Louis, he was very good at finding out surprises, so how could we trick him? We had decided to do it for the night before our concert, we won't have time after our concert, we move on to Metz afterwards. I sighed lightly, ruffling my hair about, I suddenly had an idea to distract Louis in Paris.

"Niall!" I said, making the Irish lad turn his head "He can distract Louis!"

"Good thinking mate." Niall said and grinned at me "But how?"

I frowned lightly, looking at Niall, how was I suppose to know? I gave him the task, his is suppose to come up with how, right? I sighed lightly, looking at him, he began chuckling lightly. Niall was always laughing, which I didn't mind much, he knew how to lighten the mood a bit.

I smiled slightly, looking at him, he was such a goof ball. I chuckled lightly, reaching over and ruffling his hair, he pouted and looked at me. I laughed lightly, Niall reached up and tried to fix his hair, flatting it back down. I smiled and looked over at Liam, he was typing quiet fast, I laughed again and looked at Zayn.

"He always like this?" I asked.

Zayn just smiled, looking at Liam, he had nothing but love in his eyes. I leaned back in my chair, looking at the two of them, how did they get to be so cute? It was little strange, Liam and Zayn were total opposites, but they got on so well. I guess it works for them, and they seemed happy, which was the main thing.

I wish me and Louis were like that, and maybe after Paris, we will be. I was very nervous to be honest, I didn't want to screw things up, which there was a chance I would. I trying to be confident, but it wasn't working so well, I was scared shitless about the letter I got in the mail today. Honestly, I didn't know what to think about it.

I got a letter from Eleanor in the mail, I hadn't had the chance to read it yet, and I was scared to. What if Eleanor knew? What if she knew what I was planning?  I didn't want her to, she would probably be pissed, which wouldn't be helpful. What if Eleanor told Louis? No, she wouldn't have, Louis would've have came to talk to me.

Although, if Louis did know what I was planning to tell him, she could have threatened him. What if Louis wasn't talking to me? What if he hates me? I could feel my heart start to quicken, all these thoughts running though my head, there were so many 'what ifs'. I felt my shoulder jog, making my head whip around, I came face to face with a worried Liam.

"You okay, Harry?" Liam asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah.. I need some fresh air." I said and stood up.

I swallowed thickly and grabbed my jacket, slipping it on as I headed to the door, I took a deep breath and stepped outside. I pulled my jacket tight around me, leaning against the building wall, I was having a little bit of a freak out. I had bad feeling about that letter. What if it was bad news? I couldn't handle it if it was.