Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Harry's POV

I snuggled further into pillow as I heard a knock on the door, I knew it was way too early to be getting up, I just wanted to sleep for a little while longer. I sat up in bed and yawned slightly, looking over at Louis' bed, he had been acting odd the whole time we've been in Ireland. Tomorrow was going to be our last day in Ireland, then we would preform in Mancheaster, I think going there would probably cheer Louis up a bit.

Eleanor was a students in Mancheaster, which meant Louis could go see her, I think he missed seeing her. I still didn't like Eleanor, but it was probably just because I was falling in love with Louis, which I knew would probably just cause trouble for me. I yawned quietly and began to get out of bed, Louis didn't seem interested in answering the door, I wanted to talk to Paul about getting my own room instead of sharing with Louis.

I didn't mind sharing with Louis of course, I just sometimes had the feeling I was annoying him, and I'd rather have my own room anyways. Louis just didn't seem to like me very much, but I didn't get why, maybe we were never really good friends. But I knew that wasn't true, Niall had been helping me try to get my memory back, we'd do that when Louis was on the phone so I didn't listen in on him.

I heard another knock on the door and sighed, figuring I better go see whose knocking, I grabbed my robe and pulled it on. It was a little cold this morning to be honest, and I was only wearing boxers, another reason I wanted my own room was to sleep naked. I walked other to the door, making sure I didn't looked stupid, before opening the door up.

"Eleanor?" I said in shock, staring at the brunette in front of me.

"Hey Harry." Eleanor said and smiled at me "Sorry if I woke you, I wanted to surprise Louis."

"Oh.. Yeah, his in bed. Probably awake, he's just in a mood and didn't want to answer the door." I informed her and stepped aside to let her in.

Eleanor smiled as she walked past me, heading towards Louis' bed, I sighed to myself and headed into the bathroom. I figured I'd let them have their moment, plus I needed to pee, I shut the bathroom door and sighed. I needed to calm down a little bit, I was a little jealous that Eleanor was here, I knew I shouldn't be in love with Louis though.

I sighed and quickly went to the bathroom, slowly washing my hands when I was finished, I wanted to give Louis and Eleanor a little alone time. I grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste, trying to kill sometime, it was early and we had to meet in the lobby in about an hour. I finished brushing my teeth and looked in the mirror, gasping slightly when I saw my appearance, I had tears staining my cheeks.

I sniffled slightly and wiped my eyes, looking at myself in the mirror for a minute, how did I not know I was crying? I sighed and looked down at the scar on my bare wrist, I had taken to wearing bracelets on wrist, Liam had suggested when I was feeling nervous about the scar. It had been a good choice, Niall said I used to wear a lot of bracelets, which I sort of remembered a bit.

I took a took breath as I looked back in the mirror, making sure my eyes weren't red or puffy, luckily they weren't. I ran a hand though my hair and stepped out the bath roo, going towards my bed, before I could reach my bed a I froze. Louis and Eleanor were kissing rather heavily, I swallowed thickly and stood there, staring at them like a deer caught in the head lights.

"Harry!" Louis said as he pulled away from Eleanor, both blushing.

"S-sorry.. J-Just getting dressed." I stuttered out and began getting my clothes from my suitcase.

I pushed back my hair and pulled a beanie on, wanting to leave the room as quickly as I could, I felt awkward being in the room with them. I grabbed a white white shirt and threw it on, not caring about what I was wearing, I grabbed some pants and quickly pulled them on. I needed to get out this room, I could feel my heart beat quickening, I grabbed my phone and began heading out the room.