Flashback: Taehyung

Flashback
A/n: It was a rainy day, Taehyung was walking fast towards the bus stop. It was Friday and he was done with school. He was needed at home because his mom had a bad heart. She needed a lot of help from Taehyung. He tried being there for her every time he could.

He walked faster and faster when he saw the green light. He didn't make it and it was raining harder than before. He needed to get home as fast as he could---- AND... There goes the train. He missed the train and was all soaked in. When he wanted to punch something a beautiful girl passed her umbrella towards him. She covered him and herself under the umbrella. "Hi, are you okay? You're all soaked" she said with a beautiful smile.

"Hi, y-yeah! Uh, I'm Taehyung. What's your name?" Tae asked blushing. The girl chuckled and smiled at him. "I'm Y/n, I will study at this school next week" Y/n said pointing at Taehyung's school. They began walking as the red light turned green. "Uh, I study there too" Taehyung said as they passed the road. Taehyung couldn't stop looking at Y/n. Y/n smiled when she noticed him staring. "Uhm, do you wanna hang out sometimes?" Tae asked nervously.

Y/n smiled and nodded her head. "Of course I do" Y/n said with a bright smile still holding the umbrella above them two. After a while, the train arrived and Taehyung got on it. "See you tomorrow then!" Taehyung said before the doors closed. Y/n waved smiling and she waited for her train.

End Flashback

As of last, Taehyung came knocking on Y/n's door. Y/n opened the door, and when she saw Tae in front of her, she changed her facial expression. "Y/n listen! Please, I'm sorry for what I did! I swear to god, I can and I will make it up to you." Hobi came standing next to Y/n and looked at Tae. "I-I just fell in love with you when we met. You were so nice an-and I don't know what caught me. I'm so sorry Y/n I didn't mean to rape you, I swear!"

Y/n chuckled seeing Tae being so sorry. "Tae! It's okay my dear, but if you do it again, I swear I'll let dogs eat you" Y/n said giggling. She knew that Tae was scared of big dogs so she used it against him. Tae chuckled nervously and Y/n invite him inside. He came in and sat on the couch. "I hope you're happy now" Tae said with a smile and looked at Y/n.

Y/n nodded and smiled at Hobi. Hobi smiled back and went to grab a Sprite from the fridge. Tae smiled too and Jimin came downstairs. "Alright, What The Fuck Happened?" Jimin asked. Tae chuckled and Y/n smiled. "It's okay, he apologized" Y/n smiled and Jimin sat next to Tae. At the last moment came Yoongi. He wanted to apologize too. "Hi, uh, Y/n... I-I'm sorry that I touched you when you didn't want to" he said with the cute smile. Y/n smiled and hugged Yoongi. "It's okay, come in" she said after the hug.

Yoongi came in and Namjoon came after him. "Why are we gathering, is Y/n pregnant already?" Namjoon asked with a sarcastic smile. Hobi chuckled, stood behind Y/n, and pulled her closer to himself. She smiled and everyone in the room widened their eyes. "You ARE pregnant, aren't you?" Yoongi asked smiling. "No, I'm not! But...... Hobi and I are together" Y/n said and Jimin and Namjoon began clapping dramatically.

We had a lot of fun, they played stupid games, drank, partied and actually, they did as nothing has happened. .A/n: I guess this is the happy ending. THANK YOU for your votes and if you made it until here. I love you, you're amazing and NO! ACTUALLY, YOU'RE  P E R F E C T! ♡ I LOVE YOU! KEEP GOING! Have a nice morning/evening/night. Love yourself.

Yours,
A/n.