chapter #44

Still no one's POV
Y/n woke up with a huge smile. She had the idea to explain Hobi that she wants him and only him but through hints. Very specific hints. She stood up and dressed up for school, she washed her face and brushed her teeth. Her period was almost over but there was still shit coming out of her core so she still wore a day pad.

She packed her backpack and went downstairs, ate an apple, and checked the social media.

Hobi in the meantime...
Hobi wasn't even awake! He was still sleeping and still dreaming those dreams with Y/n. When he finally woke up it was already 8.29 am. He was technically already late. He didn't rush it anymore, he stood up calmly and did his routine.

When he walked to the bus stop he saw his ex. Lydia, they broke up because she thought Hobi cheated on her, but that wasn't true, she is the one that cheated, she lied in his face and made him look guilty. Hobi did as he didn't see her and just waited for the bus. When she saw him she began begging. "Please Hobi! Please! It didn't mean anything, he is my cousin! Please! I swear to god! I'll do anything!" Lydia said.

The last part caught Hobi's attention. "Anything?" he asked with a smirk. Lydia nodded and smiled, thinking she could get him back. "Okay, why don't you... Jump off a cliff?" Hobi asked while the bus arrived. Lydia's facial expression changed immediately and she was the old Lydia from the past. The devilish and slutty Lydia.

Hobi got onto the bus with a smile and sat down.

-Time Gap-

Y/n was still in the cafeteria while Hobi arrived. "Y/n! What are you doing here? Don't you have a class?" Hobi asked her. Y/n shook her head and stood up to hug him. "My first class fell off" she said still hugging him. He didn't want to let go but when he saw some freshmen taking pictures he loosened his grip. Y/n pulled out seeing the freshmen too. She looked at them and waved, they ran away and Hobi and Y/n laughed at them.

"What if I told you that I want you?" Y/n asked, dropping the first-ever hint. Her heart was beating so fast, and she wanted just to kiss Hobi and to fall around his neck but she held everything in. "I would be hella happy, and I will ask you to be my girlfriend" Hobi said smiling at Y/n. His heart was beating super fast. It was like she could hear his heartbeat and he hers. Hobi caught her staring down there and biting her lip.

He tilted her chin up to face him. "I want you, the whole you" he whispered as he stroke his cheek against hers. "Tomorrow, after school, I promise" she said standing up and walking towards her next class. Hobi sat there smiling at his phone and texting Namjoon about what happened.

-Time Gap-

Hobi and Y/n waited at the bus stop and when the bus came, they went on it. Y/n sat by the window and she looked towards Hobi. It seemed like Hobi was in stress and in his own thoughtfully world. "Are you okay?" Y/n asked grabbing his schoulder. Hobi nodded and grabbed Y/n's hand. He held it until her stop. "I can stay here right?" Hobi asked while Y/n nodded and smiled.

They went into Y/n's apartment and sat on the sofa. "Okay, Y/n?" Hobi began speaking, breaking the silence. Y/n looked at him with a smile. "What's wrong?" she asked him when she saw his nervous expression. He wanted to ask her if she made her decision yet. "Uhm, ... I- I wanted to ask if you have made your decision" Hobi said nervously. Y/n thought for a moment. She looked at Hobi with her decision in her head.

She smiled and nodded. "I like you too!" she said making Hobi smile and hug her. "Y/n? Do you...want....to be....my girlfriend?"  Hobi asked Y/n. Y/n smiled happily and hugged Hobi. Hobi was confused by her actions. "So..is that a yes?" Hobi asked smiling. Y/n nodded still hugging Hobi.

Hobi tightened his hug and thought by himself: 'she's actually mine! After all those years! She's mine!' he smiled and they hugged for like 10 minutes. Hobi couldn't get enough of Y/n. He wanted to touch her, he wanted to feel her love towards him. "Kiss me" Hobi whispered when Y/n wanted to pull out of the hug.

Y/n smiled and kissed Hobi passionately. "I love you" Hobi said in between the kiss, making Y/n smile. They made out for like 5 minutes and then both smiled at each other and watched a movie together.

After a while, Hobi went home and waved Y/n goodbye. "See you, tomorrow baby!" Hobi said smiling, and at the same moment, Jimin came downstairs. He heard what Hobi called Y/n and when Y/n noticed him she smiled shyly and Jimin came in.

He smiled at Y/n and wiggled his eyebrows. "So, you're together?" he asked after a while. Y/n nodded and smiled proudly at herself. 'I made it! He's mine!' Y/n thought. She smiled at her thoughts and Jimin smiled at her.

"Okay, I'm gonna go to my room" Y/n said still smiling. Jimin giggled cutely and nodded. Y/n went upstairs and thought what just happened. 'is this a dream?' she thought by herself. She had a dozen butterflies in her stomach. She felt her stomach tickle and giggled. She had so good feeling about tomorrow. She went to the bathroom and did her routine.

She layed back down at her bed and listened to her happy playlist. A/n: I can swear to god, this girl has a playlist for every emotion. Okay, but she fell asleep and dreamed some very hot dreams about Hobi ;)