chapter #16

I woke up with a really strange feeling in my underbelly. I ignored it and went to the shower. I dressed up for school and prepared my backpack.

Jimin and I left my apartment and went to the bus stop

Jimin and I left my apartment and went to the bus stop. We waited like 7 minutes for the goddamn bus and my mood was already f-ed up.

-Time Gap-

My first class was over and I went to my locker. I saw Yoongi and smiled at him. He came towards me and smiled back. "Hey, what are you doing after school?" He asked. "Uhm.. nothing much just homework, why?" I asked back.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with JoonMin and me" he said, I giggled at the name he gave Namjoon & Jimin.

"Yea, why not? What are we gonna do?" I asked grabbing my books. "Play a game? We have a lot of games at our place, at 4 pm okay?" I nodded my head and he walked away.

-Time Gap-

After my fourth and last class, I saw Hobi. I glared at him while he sat there on his phone with his earphones in.

I smiled and wanted to fall around his neck but I knew it wasn't the right moment.  Usually, when he sat on his phone with earphones, he was either mad or sad.

-Time Gap-

Jimin was done before me and went to Y/N/J's place. (Yoongi Namjoon Jin :) )
I waited at the bus stop while I saw Hobi coming towards me.

I looked at my shoes and expected him to talk to me, but instead, he just sat down on the bench and looked at his phone.

The bus came and I went home. I arrived at my last bus stop and I got off the bus.

-Time Gap- 

It was 3:21 pm so I decided to dress up more comfy and go upstairs to Y/N/J's place.

I dressed down and took off my makeup. I went upstairs with my keys in my left hand and in my right hand my phone.

I knocked on the door and seconds after that Jin opened the door. He looked at me with a smirk. "Looks like we have company" I rolled my eyes at him and came in.

Yoongi smiled seeing me and I saw JoonMin cuddling on the couch. I smiled at them and took off my shoes.

"Sooo, what are we gonna play?" I asked smiling. "We have a lot of games, but they're usually in the bedroom" Jin said laughing at his own joke.

"Why don't we play Twister?" Yoongi asked wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckled and nodded my head.

-Time Gap-

It was very fun being there with them because for once I didn't think about Hobi. Jimin was tired and wanted to go home, and so we did.

We went downstairs while I opened the door. Jimin went to the kitchen and made noodles for us two.

We ate our noodles and went upstairs, Jimin to his room and me to my room. I listened to music and then went to sleep.

I charged my phone and fell asleep thinking about Hobi. 'tomorrow, I'm gonna tell him that I'm ready to be friends while doing couple things' was my last thought.