chapter #9

I woke up at 8 am. I looked at Hobi and he was so cute while sleeping! You must see his face! uWu!

My first class dropped out. I had to be at 10.40 am at school. I rolled out of bed and got in the shower.

After showering I dressed up.

I didn't really felt like going to school so I dressed up goofy but cute

Hobi had already woken up in the meantime and looked at me as I tried to figure out if I had to put on a belt or not, I didn't notice him waking up before he coughed dramatically.

"Hobi! Did I wake you up?" I asked with a shocked face. "No, the sunshine did" he said smirking. It was a rainy day.

"But, there's no sunshine" I said looking at him. "You're the only sunshine I need babe" he said making me blush like crazy.

"Don't look away! You look beautiful when you blush!" He said while he got up and walked to me. He gave a kiss on my forehead and went to the bathroom.

'Is this really happening?' I asked myself. 'he gives me butterflies!- I like him so much!' I thought while looking at myself in the mirror.

Hobi came out of the bathroom all dressed up and he looked amazing!

-Time Gap-

We were about to leave my apartment, we were in the hallway Hobi waited for me to lock the door while suddenly someone yelled:

"Hey y/n!" Namjoon said. I looked at him. "What's up?" I asked with an impatient look. "I'm sorry about what happened with Yoongi, I really don't know why he's doing all this" he said guiltily.

"It's okay" I said with a smile. "Are you going to school?" I asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Yes, I was just leaving" he said. "Let's go together then!" Hobi said while twinning my hand. (I really don't know how you say that lol!)
(This is what I mean)

 (I really don't know how you say that lol!) (This is what I mean)

I looked at him and blushed. He smiled while he noticed me blushing.

"Are you guys, like-... dating?" Namjoon asked when he noticed us handtwinning. "Uh...eh.. no" I said while Hobi let me go.

-Time Gap-

We had our second and last class for today. It was biology and Hobi and I sat together. Jimin sat with Namjoon and whispered a lot.

"Wanna make bracelets after school?" Hobi wrote on a sticky note while giving it to me to reply. "YES PLEASE!" I wrote on the sticky note. He smiled as he read that.

-Time Gap-

The class was over and we went to our lockers. Yoongi and Jin walked past us and Yoongi winked at me.

Hobi saw it and wanted to go to him but I pulled him back. "It's okay, I don't mind" I said while making him look at my eyes.

"I love your eyes" he said sweet. 

-Time Gap-

We went home while on the way we bought boba. "I'm getting broke on your boba" I said jokingly. "It's as sweet as you" he said while drinking. I blushed and kept walking.

We arrived at my apartment and went straight to my room. I took the box with beads for the bracelets out of the tray. We made bracelets and Hobi made one, it was so cute.

After that we did goofy things then he suddenly said: "I'm hard" I looked at him with a laugh but when I saw him being serious I blushed

"Are you gonna suck it now?" He asked smirking. "What!? Noo!!" I said laughing nervously.

"Why? It's tasty" he continued. "How do you know it's tasty?" I said making him laugh and he layed down next to me.

"I bet I can make you wet" he said eventually. "What the holy spriteu! Hobi! Stop!" I said walking to the kitchen to get some water and pretend it's holy water.

"I can't control myself, it's you! You turn me on!" He said. I nearly choked on my water and he just laughed at me.

"You're horny aren't you?" I asked still coughing. "I-I think so" he stammered sarcastic. "I'm not going to sleep with you if you still have a boner" I said laughing.

"Why? Are you afraid?" He said smirking. "Bish! Get your holy bible please! Don't let me get it and throw it on your face!" I said joking. He laughed. "Okay, I'm going to stop then" he said.

"Thank you!" I said. "I'd love to suck on it" I whispered and then laughed. "What's so funny?" He asked. "Oh-nothing just some math problem I couldn't solve at 1 am yesterday" I said nerdy. "You nerd" he said smiling at me.

-Time Gap-

We went to bed and cuddled while laying down and talking. "I liked you a lot when I was little, I always thought you were my brother" I said honestly.

"Oh? Is that so?" He asked. "Yeah" I said nervously. "I liked you too" he said making me a little disappointed. 'like-d?' I thought.

"Wanna sleep?" He asked turning towards me and putting his hand on my waist. "Wanna lie on me?" I asked nervously.

I wanted him to say 'yes' so I waited patiently. "Yea, why not" he said while he layed on my chest with his hand on my stomach. My shirt was slid up and he touched my belly.

I shivered and he smiled. I could feel his warm skin touching my belly and him getting a soft boner again. I didn't say anything because I liked it. I wanted to be his, and he to be mine.

Hoseok's POV
I touched her belly and it immediately turned me on. I got a boner and I hoped she didn't notice. I couldn't control myself around her.

I love her so much! I want to be hers and her to be mine. I tried to control my boner and didn't even realize I pinched softly her belly.

"Owh shit I'm sorry I didn't want to-" she cut me off. "It's fine, I like it" she said while breathing heavily.

Y/n's POV
He felt so good! I wanted him to make my body happy. I bit my lip trying not to smile or giggle about the thoughts.

We finally fell asleep in the hug and him with his hand on my underbelly.