chapter #31

I woke up at 10 am. I grabbed my toothbrush and my toothpaste from my suitcase and went to the shower. I washed myself and when I went out of the shower I brushed my teeth.

I listened to music and vibed a little too hard. My towel fell on the ground as I was jumping. I laughed at myself and dressed up.

I went to the kitchen to see Jimin waiting for me. "Are you seriously waiting for me?" I asked sweet. He nodded and smiled. "Let's make some eggs then!" I said. Jimin came to help me and then we ate.

"I'm gonna unpack my stuff" I said walking towards my room. I tripped on the stairs and Jimin laughed at me. "You're so clumsy!" he said laughing. I laughed and went upstairs.

I zipped my suitcase open and first I grabbed the clothes that needed to go to the wash machine. Then I picked out the remaining clothes and last the shoes and the things.

I put the dirty clothes in the laundry and the other clothes in my closet. I put my shoes in my closet as well and zipped my toilet bag open.

The pads were unused so I put them back by the others. I left the other stuff in the bag because it didn't matter where they were. I left the bag on the sink and went back to my suitcase.

I threw the socks and the underwear in the laundry as well and put my suitcase in the closet. I plopped on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I picked my phone up when I heard a message coming in.

Hobi
Hey, babe! Can I come over?~

Y/n
Sure, daddy! Bring some snacks too! :)~

Hobi
Anything for my baby! ♡~

I smiled at my phone and put it away. I went to Jimin's room and saw Jimin still unpacking his stuff. "Want some help?" I asked with a smile. "Nah, it's fine. Thanks!" he said with a smile back. "Hobi's coming over tho!" I said sitting on his bed.

"Okay, are we going anywhere?" Jimin asked without looking up from his suitcase. "No, we can just hangout or something" I responded. "Yea, okay" he said.

Some time passed and while Jimin was done with unpacking I heard the doorbell ring. I stood up and walked towards the door. I opened it and saw Hobi smiling.

Hobi came in and gave me my favourite snack, sour mats. Hobi sat on the couch and I seated myself next to him, but it seemed not enough for Hobi because he pulled me up on his lap and smirked. "That's better, isn't it?" he asked making me blush.

I slowly nodded my head while turning around to face his beautiful eyes. We stared into each others eyes until Jimin came downstairs. We both looked away and Jimin laughed.

"Were you guys having a moment?" he asked still giggling. He opened the fridge and gave us Sprites. He got Coke for himself and stood next to the kitchen counter. I was still seated on Hobi's lap and Jimin couldn't stop smiling at me. He made a happy and excited expression towards me.

I smiled and drank some of my Sprite while looking away. "Why are you guys smiling?" Hobi asked looking at me and Jimin. "Uh, you know what? I'm gonna leave you guys here,.. ALONE!..you know?" Jimin said making it awkward and walked away with a sarcastic walk.

"Uhm, and now what?" I asked nervous. "Now, let's take this..." he grabbed my Sprite and put it on the table next to the couch. "...and now we just-" he said and pulled me towards him. "I'm nervous" I whispered. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "I like it. Be nervous for daddy" he said.

Usually, I'm the one that talks dirty, but now it was just different. It was like he had all control over me. "I'll make your body happy" he said making me bite my lip. He slowly leaned towards me and in the next second, we were making out on the couch. I separated my legs next to his tights.

We kept kissing while Hobi put his hand on my back and pulled me towards him. He pulled me so far that I was almost laying all over him. I was playing with his hair while he slowly made his way down - with his hand - to my ass.

I felt all kind of emotions and shivers running down my spine. It felt pleasuring and it made me click. I suddenly felt Hobi's hand going to my inner tight, and then more towards my core. I gasped slightly when I felt him rubbing me.

He smirked and looked at me. "You like that, huh?" he asked. I couldn't do anything so I just nodded my head slowly and bit my lip. He kept rubbing it while I moaned softly. Hobi suddenly stopped and leaned his head backwards.

"What?" I asked smirking while getting horny on his lap. "Nothing, I just like you so much" he said. I smiled and kissed his neck. I felt him smiling and I continued. He tilted his head up again and put his hands in my pants on my ass.

I widened my eyes for a bit but then smirked. "Let's go upstairs" I whispered into his ear and he smiled. I pulled him with me and we went to my room. I heard Jimin talking to Namjoon. We closed the door and I pushed Hobi on the bed. He smiled and I came above him.

(Hot shit! I repeat: hot shit!)

I felt his boner and I smirked. I kissed him on the lips and rubbed my core on his friend a little. He groaned and I smiled in between the kiss. His hands were on my ass and he squeezed it a little. I moaned softly and broke the kiss to catch some air.

I breathed heavily and Hobi turned me over. He was the top now and put his hand on my core. He rubbed it slowly, teasing me. He kissed my neck and I arched my back because of the pleasure.

When we both got turned on to the max, Jimin knocked on the door. "Sorry, guys to interrupt, but Namjoon is coming over and I don't want you to be seen, soo... Yea" he said smiling awkwardly. "It's okay" I said.

Jimin went out and closed the door. I looked at Hobi and smiled. "I liked it" I said coming closer to Hobi. "You did?" he asked me. I nodded and bit my lip while looking at his. He kissed me and then he broke the kiss after a few seconds. "NoT yEt" he imitated me. "Hey, stob it!" I said laughing.

He smiled and we locked eyes. After a few minutes of staring at each other we layed down and cuddled. "I think I like this girl, she's very pretty, she's funny, makes me horny and happy all the time" he said suddenly...

Hoseok's POV
"I think I like this girl, she's very pretty, she's funny, makes me horny and happy all the time" I said dropping a hint. I prayed that she would get at least the half of it.

Y/n's POV
...I was a little disappointed and confused. "Who is the lucky one?" I asked as happy as I could. I wanted him to like me but if he liked her then I will be happy for him. "Her name starts with a (the first letter of your name)" he said. At first I thought he wanted to say my name but then I snapped back to reality.

"Well, she's very lucky" I said a bit sad. "I like this guy too" I said hoping he would get the hint. "Owh" he said a bit disappointed. "What's his name?" he asked. "Uhm, I don't really wanna talk about him right now, but his name starts with an H" I said looking him in the eyes.

"Is it Hoseok? The most handsome guy in the world?" Hobi asked with a smirk and a dramatic hair flip. I smiled but didn't respond. Hobi didn't asked further about the H-guy, in other words, himself.

-Time Gap-

After watching a few K-dramas with Hobi, I fell asleep in his arms. I remember waking up to him covering me with my blanket and taking off his shirt. He layed next to me and I don't remember much further.