chapter #8

I woke up with a huge headache. I stood up and went to the bathroom, I looked at myself and realized I forgot to take off my make-up yesterday.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I dressed casual (hereunder) and went to make breakfast.

"You'll be okay" I said to the mirror looking at myself, before getting my backpack and going to Hobi's house.

-Time Gap-

I knocked on the door and the door opened with a half-naked Hobi. His mouth fell open when he saw me. I chuckled and got in. "You look gorgeous, y/n" Hobi said while checking me out.

"Thank you, you look hot too!" I covered my mouth with my hand, it slipped out! "Sorry, I-I didn't mean to say that" I said blushing. He just chuckled and gave me shivers.

When Hobi came out with his outfit for the day, I felt in a kind of way, he made me feel- I don't even know how you describe that.

-Time Gap-

We were at school and our last class began. "I want to die lmao!" Jimin said laughing. "What?" I said shocked.

"No not me! I read a meme out loud!!" He said making me relieved. "Owh haha" I laughed falsely.

The bell rang and I stood up to get to my last class. I had PE so I needed to be earlier. Hobi and Jimin they both had Chemistry.

When I got into the locker room, everyone gasped and it went silent for a few seconds. I sighed and dressed myself up. I wanted to stay longer to take a pause from all this, but suddenly the teacher knocked on the door.

"Hurry ladies! It's time" the locker room became empty in a second. I was the last one and took a deep breath. I looked at myself in the mirror and faked a smile.

-Time Gap-

My class was over and I went towards the cafeteria. Hobi, Jimin, and I were meeting there. I sighed and looked at my phone while walking. " Bish the f?" I said under my breath looking at a photo from my ex-best friend.

The photo:

Caption: Fuck all the bitchess! #funbymyself

Suddenly someone grabbed me by my arm and before I could scream for help he covered my mouth and pushed me into an empty room.

It was Yoongi.

Yoongi looked me deadly in the eyes and locked the door. "You wanted revenge huh?" He asked while pushing me to a wall. My back came as first on the wall and it hurt me. My phone was in the small pocket of my backpack, and my backpack was thrown away by Yoongi.

"Daddy needs to teach you a lesson, don't you think?" he said while rubbing my /area/. "Yoongi stop!" I said while trying to push him away. "No kitten, you're staying here as I make your body happy" he said with a smirk touching my belly and trying to grab my breast.

He pushed his friend towards me and I yelled: "stop! I'll do whatever you want!" a little tear escaped from my left eye. "Is that so?" He asked while still pushing. "Take off your shirt for me" he said while getting a boner. I could easily feel it, it was literally on me!

"Okay, back off then" I said disgusted.
...

Hoseok's POV
"Where's y/n?" I asked Jimin. He shrugged while looking at his phone. "I'm getting worried, she must have been here 10 minutes ago, something's off" I said worried. "I think she's just in the toilet" Jimin said not caring.

I went towards the PE locker rooms and heard y/n. "Stop! I'll do whatever you want!" She said. 'what's going on?' I said in my mind walking towards y/n's voice.

"Is that so? Take off your shirt for me" I heard Yoongi saying. "Y/N!" I yelled. "Hobi!" Y/n sobbed. It came from the old staff-only room. I tried opening the door but it was locked on the inside. "You won't get to her" Yoongi said.

I got angry and tried to ram the door. After a few tries, I broke through with a huge pain in my arm. I pushed Yoongi away from y/n and grabbed y/n's hand. She was crying and it broke my heart seeing her like that.

"What are you doing? She wanted to take revenge on me, so I took revenge on her!" Yoongi said. "F*CK OFF YOONGI, SHE'S NOT A DOLL THAT YOU CAN PLAY WITH AND THEN THROW AWAY LIKE SHE'S WORTHLESS" I yelled.

Y/n's POV
"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Hobi asked while we went to my apartment. "No, I wanna die" I said sobbing. "He treats me like his own" I said sobbing loudly. "I won't let him touch you anymore" Hobi said hugging me tighter than before.

-Time Gap-

I was laying on Hobi's lap while he played with my hair. "Do you actually want to protect me?" I asked while looking at him. "Of course, y/n!" He said with a sweet smile on his face. I smiled and looked back at the TV.

"Can you stay over please?" I begged him. "Yes of course, but only if you order me boba and spriiiteeeuu!" Hobi said playfully. I chuckled and ordered some boba and two sprites. "Yay!" He said excitedly. "I want you to be on your best" I said while kissing his forehead. I don't know why I did that, but it felt nice. Kissing Hobi's forehead made me relaxed and it let me feel safe.

-Time Gap-

"Should we go to bed?" Hobi asked while he yawned. "Yea, sure" I said, standing up and going upstairs. He followed me and we went to my room. "Aren't you sleeping in the guest room?" I asked. "And let Yoongi slip into your room while I'm alone there? No thanks!" He said with a cute smile.

He waited outside my room while I changed clothes. I liked it when he was here. "Come in!" I said when I was ready. "You look stunning!" He said while checking me out. I chuckled and got under my sheets.

Hobi took his shirt and pants off in front of me. "Too much!" I said while covering my eyes. He chuckled sweet, put his pajama-pants on, and layed next to me.

"Are we gonna stare at each other for another half hour?" I asked while staring at Hobi's deep brown eyes. "If we can, yes!" He said with a smile.

My eyes were shutting so I turned my body around with my back towards him. He came closer to me while being the big spoon. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Oh nothing, sorry-" he said while I cut him off. "I like it" I said smiling.

'He made me feel comfortable' I thought. "Goodnight" I whispered. "Goodnight babe" he whispered tiredly back. I chuckled because I knew he was half asleep, and he probably didn't know what he was saying.

I layed there, with Hobi being the big spoon and thinking about what's going on. 'He's so hot- but am I really in love with him? He's so funny and cute and he makes me laugh even at the stupidest things' I thought.

'we'll see what comes next' I thought for the last time and tried to sleep while I looked at Hobi.