chapter #28

Today's schedule:

Monday
Breakfast
Free time
Swimming
Lunch
Free time
Night forest game
Dinner

_______________________________________

I woke up and felt awful. I ran to the bathroom and made it perfectly. I threw up. I washed my face and went back to bed. I saw Hobi beckoning to me. I came smiling and he pulled me above his hot body.

"Wha- *soft moan*" I laughed at myself and looked Hobi in the eyes. "It ain't my fault you keep turning me on" he said with a smirk. I blushed and he kissed me. He explored every part of my body. He touched my inner right tight and stroke it. He continued kissing me when he suddenly touched my /area/. I gasped and he pulled out of the kiss shocked. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" I cut him off. "I like it" I said.

He smirked and went towards my core again and, he stroke it, making me let out soft moans. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. We got our hands off of each other and panted. Jimin came into the room. "Hey guys we're going to ate breakfast, want something?" he asked. I shook my head and sat down next to Hobi on the bed.

"Nah, ChimChim it's fine" Hobi said. I glanced at Hobi and then back to Jimin. "Okay" Jimin said leaving us alone again.

Hobi stared at me and I stared at Hobi. Before I knew it, he moved towards me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "You make me wanna fuck you" he said. I smirked and he kissed my lips. I opened my lips a little and let him put his tongue in my mouth.

He pulled out of the kiss, leaving a string of saliva between our mouths. I smiled and he kissed me again. Hobi pushed me on the bed coming above of me. He pushed his friend on my core and I felt it become hard. I let out soft moans as he stroke it against me.

He put his hand under my shirt, to my back. He pulled me up and let his hands explore my body. I breathed heavily. I pulled his shirt off and he pulled on mine. I took it off and it became hot.

In the next second, I was laying on the bed and he rubbed my /area/ with his hand. He put my hand on his friend and I stroke it. He grunted and turned me around. I sat on his lap while he was laying down. I wiggled on his friend while he let out moans. I was still a virgin so I had no experience with this.

"Wanna have more?" Hobi asked. I shook my head and kissed his lips. "We're technically a couple now" I said dropping a hint. Hobi smiled, "I like it" he said smiling. I think he got my hint. I continued kissing him and then he grabbed my ass, making me let out a moan. He chuckled seeing me enjoying it.

We layed down next to each other panting. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said back and layed on his chest. We were still half-naked but, who cares? I heard his heartbeat and it made me feel safe.

-Time Gap-

I looked at my watch, at 11 am. " We're going to the swimming pool at 12 pm" I said to Hobi. "I wanna see u in the 2 pieces again" he said smiling. That was the last time in the swimming pool. I had a black bikini on.

I had two bikinis and a 1 piece as a bathing suit. "No, I look awful in that!" I said blushing. He pushed me gently. "You look beautiful whatever you wear, I like you in the way YOU are!" he said making me cry a little. "Are you crying?" Hobi asked smiling. I nodded my head and wiped away the tears.

"Awh, babygirl! Come here!" He hugged me and stroke my back. I pulled out of the hug smiling and he stroke my cheek. "Let's choose your bathing suit!" he said standing up. I went to the closet and grabbed my two bikinis and the 1 piece.