chapter #25

The schedule for today:

Saturday
Breakfast
Free time
Lunch
Free time
Dinner

⚠️WARNING!⚠️ This chapter contains scenes that some people may find disturbing/triggering.
_______________________________________

I woke up to Hobi playing with my hair. I smiled and shifted my body to look at him. "Goodmorning, did I wake you up?" he asked while pulling his hand out of my hair. I shook my head and put his hand on my head again. He chuckled and continued playing with my hair.

After a while, we decided to get dressed and go get breakfast.

We dressed up and Hobi went to the restaurant. He brought breakfast to the hotel room and we ate. "This is soooo good!" Hobi said. I smiled and ate my toast.

When we were done we layed back down on our bed. We cuddled a little while laying down. It didn't really feel awkward or something, it was just like we were a couple when we're not a couple, but we did things like a couple. Do you get it, because I don't?

When I thought about us being together I remembered my plan to get Hobi to ask me out. 'I should drop a hint now' I thought. I cleared my head and thought about a hint. 'okay, what about..... Let's say we have two kids-.. nah, it's too... obvious...ooh, what about, what would you do if we're a couple? Like right now?' I thought it was a good one so I asked him that.

"What would you do if we were a couple? Like right now?" I asked Hobi. He looked over at me and smiled. "I don't know" he said smiling. I knew he wanted to say more but I left it there. I didn't want it to be too obvious.

-Time Gap-

"Hey, wanna go to the forest?" Jimin asked us. I looked over at Hobi and he nodded. "Yes sure, we'll be there in a minute" I said getting up. I yawned and pulled Hobi off of the bed. "LET'S GOOOOOOOOO" I said laughing.

He finally got up and I made our bed up. We went to the living room and I saw Namjoon and Jimin kissing. I pushed Hobi back behind the wall and waited for them. "I don't wanna interrupt them" I whispered to Hobi.

There were only inches between his and my mouth. I felt like kissing him but held it in with biting my lower lip. "I think they're done" Hobi whispered looking around the corner. He nodded. When I wanted to go to the living room, Hobi pulled me back and kissed me. My eyes widened at first but then I kissed back.

His tongue was asking for permission to get into my mouth and I opened it as a sign of permission. He investigated all the corners of my mouth with his tongue. I felt his hand slipping under my shirt. I grabbed it when he pulled on my bra strap.

I pulled out of the kiss, "not yet" I said teasing him. I chuckled seeing his babyface and gave him a last kiss on his cheek. We went to the living room.

Namjoon and Jimin were sitting on the couch. They looked at us and stood up. We walked to the front door and I thought I saw something move in the corner of my eye. I looked towards it and I saw a woman dressed in all white walking around the living room.

They all looked at me as I looked at the woman. "Do you guys see her?" I whispered. "Who do you see, y/n?" Jimin asked. "A woman dressed in all white" I whispered again.

"Okay, we're out I can't" Namjoon said and we went out. Actually, they dragged me out. I wanted to talk to her but they didn't let me. "Should we go to mrs. Brookes and tell her about it?" I asked. "Why mrs. Brookes?" Hobi asked. 'of course, they didn't know about the night of the mini games' I thought.

"Owh, uhm because she knows about it, she knows about me seeing ghosts and she's very helpful" I said while we walked to the exit. "I don't know, maybe if she comes to you and asks about it" Namjoon said.