chapter #13

I woke up and dressed. We had planned to do nothing for today so I just dressed lazy.

I went downstairs and I saw Jimin talking to someone on the phone

I went downstairs and I saw Jimin talking to someone on the phone. "Yea! Yea sure! I'm at Y/n's. Yea! No come over at like 3pm? Yea! That's great, k bye!" He hung up the phone.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked. "Owh um just Yoongi, before you get mad! He said he's gonna bahave himself and he's not gonna try to f*ck you again" he said trying to relieve me.

"So he's coming over? At 3pm?" I asked shocked. Jimin nodded his head. "I agree, but Hobi wouldn't like that" I said. "What wouldn't I like?" Hobi came downstairs and asked.

"Yoongi is coming over..." I said while making tea. "What? When? Why?" Hobi asked. "Jimin invited him, he comes at 3 pm" I said taking my teabag out of the mug.

"He promised to bahave himself and to try not to f*ck y/n again!" Jimin said. "Okay, he can come, but only if Namjoon comes too" Hobi said while coming towards me.

"I'll text him!" I said while getting my phone.

Y/n
Hey! Yoongi's coming over at 3 pm, wanna come too?~

Namjoon
Sure! see you soon!~

"I texted him!" I said while drinking my tea. Hobi nodded his head and Jimin went to the bathroom.

-Time Gap-

I took a nap and when I woke up it was already 2.38 pm. I stood up, washed my face and dressed a little less lazy.

I was just finished looking at myself in the mirror and the doorbell rang

I was just finished looking at myself in the mirror and the doorbell rang. I went downstairs and saw Jimin and Namjoon entering my apartment. "Jin hyung didn't wanted to come" Yoongi said, looking at his shoes.

"It's okay" I said going to the kitchen to sit on a barstool. "What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Wanna play spin the bottle?" Yoongi asked. "Yea, why not?" Hobi said surprisingly calm.

-Time Gap-

Before we played we watched a movie and talked, more specifically: Jimin and Namjoon talked, about 'how to fix a chick'. I giggled at the last 'tip' Jimin gave Namjoon.

"Let her come at you, and then f*ck her" he said.

I grabbed an empty bottle and left it on the table while seating myself next to Hobi. I was nervous about the game, what if Jimin and I needed to kiss? Or maybe even Namjoon or worse! Yoongi.

"We're not gonna play by the official rules.." Jimin said. "...If the cap pointes at you, you give a challenge to the person that the bottom pointes to, everyone get it?" Jimin asked and we all nodded our heads.

After a few rounds, Yoongi spins the bottle. The cap is pointing to me and the bottom to Yoongi. "Hmmm" I said thinking about a challenge. "I dare you to apologise for the shit you did to me" I said dead serious.

He sighed and began: "I'm sorry I did those things to you, I just saw you and immediately fell in love with you. I didn't wanna rape you or anything! I just wanted you to be mine, at the moment I didn't realise that what I did was wrong! I'm sorry Y/n!" He apologized and looked at his shoes.

"You're forgiven" I said smiling and giving him more confidence. It was Hobi's turn to spin the bottle. He spinned the bottle and the cap pointed at him and the bottom to me.

It made me nervous. "Hmm" he said smirking and looking at me. "I dare you to..... Kiss me" he said. I chuckled at gave him a kiss on his cheek. "No! On the lips!" He said still smirking.

It was just like when Jimin, Hobi and I played 'Truth or Dare' when they stayed over.

"I-I don't want to" I said making him disappointed. At the last moment I covered his mouth with my hand and kissed the back of my hand. He giggled and we continued with the game.

The last round was with the cap pointing at Jimin and the Bottom to Namjoon. "Hihihi" Jimin laughed. "I dare you to confess your feelings to one us" Jimin said.

Namjoon sighed and looked at his shoes. "I like you, Jimin" he said. I forgot how to breath for a second and then smiled brightly.

"OMG! NAMJOON!! YOU CAME OUT OF THE CLOSED!!" I said while clapping for Namjoon. "I-I like you too" Jimin said. Namjoon looked at him and everyone expect me was shocked.

"OMG! NOW YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED AND YOU CAN ADOPT A BABY PANDA!" I said happy for them two. Namjoon smiled at Jimin and Jimin smiled shyly at Namjoon.

-Time Gap-

At the end of the day we watched a scary movie. I got so scared I cuddled with Hobi. I sometimes just looked at him, just because I liked looking at Hobi.

I liked being with him. I liked it when he was close to my body. It turned me on somehow.

-Time Gap-

Everyone stayed over at my house. Jimin and Namjoon slept in Jimin's room, Hobi and I slept in my room and Yoongi slept on the couch. He said it was fine sleeping on the sofa so I didn't make it a drama.

I gave Yoongi some pillows and blanket. "Y/n, wait! I really meant those things I said to you" he said looking at his shoes. "It's okay! I forgive you, but don't do it to anyone else okay?" I asked while he hugged me.

I let him hug me while I hugged him back. "Goodnight" I said pulling out of the hug. "Sleep well, y/n" he said back.

(Here begins the hot shit soooo... ;) )

I went to my room and saw Hobi shirtless. My body temperature raised, as always, and I could feel myself get turned on. I sat on the bed with my back to Hobi. I bit my underlip, trying not to chukle.

"Aren't you curious?" Hobi asked. I turned around and got so turned on, I couldn't stop thinking about his body next to mine.

Before I knew, he pulled me on top of his body and I kissed his neck. He turned me over and kissed my lips. He left hickeys all over me and I couldn't say 'no' because of the pleasure I had.

"Do you like that?" He whispered in my ear while brushing his lip against it. I let out a soft moan.

He chuckled and pulled on my shirt, I took my off my shirt and he began giving me kisses all over my chest and my neck.

I turned him over, I was the top now, he smiled and I kissed his soft lips. It felt like I was on cloud 9. I touched his abs while I slowly kissed my way out down there.

He let out a soft moan. I could feel his boner getting harder and harder. "I-I want more" he said making me chuckle.

"Not yet" I said while someone knocked on the door we got as fast as we could under the sheets and Jimin came in.

"Can you guys do it a bit softer, people are trying to sleep" he said with a tired voice. "Sorry" Hobi said while Jimin closed the door behind him.

I chuckled and looked at Hobi. We just stared at each other and had a whole conversation without words to be said.

My eyes shutted and I felt Hobi's arm wrapping around me. I opened my eyes and layed on his chest. He cuddled me while I slowly but surely fell asleep.