chapter #21

I had this amazing yet terrifying idea. I decided to go to Jimin to ask for help on how to ask Hobi out or make him ask me out.

-Time Gap-

We sat down on the sofa eating breakfast and I suddenly just asked. "How do I ask Hobi out?" he looked at me shocked. "Wha-?" He asked.

"You heard me, I like Hobi, what do I do?" I asked looking at him. He smiled and gave me a weird vibe. "First! You drop hints okay? Like, you say cute stuff such as: 'imagine us being together' or 'I want my baby to have your eyes' blablabla, then comes the exciting part: if he gets your hints he'll act like you're a couple already, and then you ask him out or confess your feelings" he said smiling.

I nodded my head and prepared my backpack for today. I thought about what I should say like a hint. 'what about... hey, what if we get 2 kids and then... Nah! It's too obvious... Uhm, hah! I know something... What about you, me, together, how does that sound?.. nah..nevermind it sounds pervy, I'm so bad at this' I thought, dumping my books in my backpack.

-Time Gap-

I had my third class with Hobi so I decided to go find him. I texted him asking where he was. He texted back with 'I'm at the cafeteria, come here~' I smiled at my phone and walked towards the cafeteria.

When I saw Hobi and a girl sitting across of him on the table, my smile went from :) to :/ and Hobi noticed it very clear. He made a babyface and I sat down next to him. "Hey" the girl said. I smiled falsely and nodded my head.

"Emma this is Y/n, Y/n this is Emma" Hobi introduced us to each other. She gave me a hand and I shook it. "Nice to meet you" she said smiling. "Me too" I said back. I glared at Hobi and he just smiled.

The bell rang as Emma told us about here emigration from Seoul to LA.

Hobi and I went to our classroom. The teacher wasn't there yet so I asked Hobi if Emma studied here. He nodded his head and smiled. "Someone is jealous" he said smirking at me and poking me in my tummy.

I giggled and slapped his... no actually, I stroke his cheek. It was more like a stroke than a slap.

He chuckled and whispered: "maybe I should slap you on the butt" my eyes widened and then I felt shivers running down my spine.

Mrs. Jacobs came and apologized. We got in and the boredom began.

-Time Gap-

We were done with school and thankfully, the teachers didn't give us so much homework. Tomorrow we're going to Ibiza and we were back on Wednesday the other week.

We arrived at my apartment and saw Jimin and Namjoon preparing their suitcases. "Namjoon is staying over" Jimin said smiling. I nodded my head and turned to Hobi. "Wanna stay over and prepare our suitcases here?" I asked. He nodded his head and we walked to Hobi's house.

It wasn't that far, but it felt like we were walking for hours. We got his suitcase prepared and walked back.

When we arrived we heard Jimin and Namjoon playing Overwatch like crazy addicted people. I laughed and grabbed 2 Sprites. I gave one to Hobi and we drank it.

-Time Gap-

"I should prepare my suitcase too" I said standing up and throwing my Sprite can in the bin.

Hobi followed me upstairs and we went to my room. I took my suitcase out of the closet and searched my whole wardrobe.

"Should I begin with pajama's and toilet stuff?" I asked Hobi. He nodded his head and we went first to the bathroom. I grabbed a toilet bag and put in some mascara, micellar water, some pads, and tampons, just in case, and some other stuff.

I dumped it in my suitcase and we went to my wardrobe again. "What about this one?" Hobi asked holding my Bambi pajamas up. I smiled and put it in my suitcase.

"Now, it's time for the warm- & cold-weather clothes" I said looking around. I grabbed 3 pairs of sweatpants, 4 hoodies, and 2 pairs of fuzzy socks.

"Now the warm-weather clothes" I said under my breath. I grabbed 5 T-shirts, 4 pairs of jeans, 3 leggings and 8 pairs of socks. Hobi looked at me shocked. "What? We're going there for a week" I said turning around and looking for more clothes.

I grabbed a pair of sneakers, some sport shoes from 3 months, a pair of heels, just in case a party breaks out and a pair of flip flops.

I went to my bathroom again and looked at it for 3 minutes to see if I forgot something. I went back and closed my suitcase. "How does that even fit in that?" Hobi asked laying down on my bed and watching me close my suitcase.

I shrugged and prepared a whole scheme of what I would put in my backpack for in the plane and some other stuff in general.

|Chargers and a book|
|my laptop and the charger of it|
|Bottles of water|
|Parfum and deodorant|
|Some jewelry and some chains|
|Toothbrush and my toothpaste|

That's it I guess. We were leaving at 9 am, so that will say, the suitcases needed to be on the bus before 9 am and the other stuff you could just bring on the bus with you.

I layed down next to Hobi on my bed and watched him play some sort of stupid game. I grabbed his phone and put it on the table next to my bed.

He looked at me and I smiled at him. I sat on his lap while he layed down and then I layed down on his chest. It felt like all my problems disappeared when I layed on his chest.

I put the blanket over us and Hobi hugged me under the sheets. We fell asleep in each other arms and I was a little bit disappointed in myself because I couldn't drop a hint like I was used to.