chapter #7

It's Wednesday, the schoolday was almost over and I was tired. "Hey, wanna watch something?" Jimin said while wiggling his eyebrows. "What's up?" I asked with Hoseok standing behind me. Jimin showed us a talk show with a girl that takes revenge on her ex for cheating.

"O-Ma-GAWD!" I said while getting a brilliant idea. "We're gonna take revenge on Yoongi!" I said with a deadly but excited face. They both nodded their head and we went home.

The plan was actually to bring over Yoongi and when he was naked Hoseok and Jimin would come out with their phones and film him. 

"I texted Yoongi" I said while holding up the phone.

Y/n
Come over, daddy!;)

Yoongi
I see you have changed your mind, i'm coming.

My heart was beating so fast I couldn't breathe so well. I took a deep breath and looked at Hobi and Jimin hiding behind the couch and in the closet. Hobi smiled at me for a second and then shut the door of the closet.

-Time Gap-

Yoongi rang the doorbell and I was panicking. I took a deep breath once more and opened the door. He came in with a smirk on his face. "You're clearly horny" He whispered, brushing his lip against my ear while pinning me to the wall.

"F-for you I'm always horny daddy!" I said while pinching my hand. "Wanna have some fun, huh? Daddy's here to make your body happy!" He said while getting a boner. He pushed me on the bed and pulled his shirt off...

Hoseok's POV
I could see them through a little opening. I saw Yoongi pinning y/n to the wall but couldn't hear what he said.

I was pinching my hand so hard but it didn't help. I tried to pinch my legs but that hurt too much. I saw Yoongi pushing y/n on the bed and taking his shirt off. I could see her face, anxious and nervous. I couldn't hold it in anymore and got out.

Y/n's POV
Yoongi took off his shirt while he tried to reach to me, right on time Hoseok came out of the closet. "Hoseok!?" Yoongi asked while backing off and trying to get his shirt back on. I layed on the bed like I was paralyzed.

"Get the f*ck out" Hoseok said with a calm voice. "What the f*ck y/n, we were supposed to have fun!" Yoongi said with an angry expression. "NO YOU'RE NOT, NOW GET OUT!" Hoseok yelled while pushing Yoongi out of the apartment.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked. "I'm fine" I said with a shocked face. "I'm sorry I had to do it, I couldn't stand seeing you doing something you didn't want to do" he said with a sad tone. "It's okay! It's fine" I said while cupping his face. "Well, atleast you're not raped :D" Jimin said, trying to cheer me up.

Yoongi's POV
"Yea, he just came out of nowhere and kicked me out" I said with an irritated tone. "Maybe, y/n didn't know as well" Namjoon said. I looked at him with a deadly look and he walked away. "I'm not listening to a betrayer" I said with anger in my eyes.

"She's just a slut, don't worry" Jin said. "Hmm" I said tiredly. "But maybe.." Jin said while pausing his game. "Maybe.. she wanted to take revenge on you" Jin said with a proud face. "WTF!-  Owh shit, you're right!" I said while realizing.

"You can get her back" Jin said with a smirk. "How?" I asked. "When she comes out of her last class you make sure Hoseok and Jimin don't see you, you grab y/n while covering her mouth, and go to the old staff room, I have someone with a key so you can lock the door" he said while shrugging.

"It's simple, you f*ck her and leave her there" he said, resuming his game. "You're a genius thanks man!" I said while going upstairs.

Y/n's POV
Hoseok went home and I stayed up all night. I didn't know if Yoongi knew what we were doing and I was anxious about what will happen when he finds out.

"What am I gonna do when the whole school finds out?" I whispered to myself, making myself cry. "He's gonna do something, I just know it!" I whispered my last words and fell asleep.