chapter #35

I woke up and checked the time. It was already 1 pm! I jumped up and dressed real quick. When I came downstairs I saw Hobi cooking.... lunch? "What are you doing? We have school!" I said rushing.

Hobi shook his head. "I reported us sick" he said a bit sad, I guess. "What's wrong? Why are you sad?" I asked worriedly walking towards him. He was making noodles but turned the water heater off.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked. "Tell you what?" I asked confused and scared of what happened yesterday. "About Taehyung, why didn't you tell me earlier? I needed to come here, and see you drunk, telling me everything while laughing and giggling" he said looking at me.

I felt tears stunning behind my eyes. I didn't want to cry, but I couldn't even bring a word out of my throat. I looked down at my shoes while playing with my fingers.

We sat on the dining table, but none of us ate. We just stared at our plates. I didn't want to hurt him so badly. "I didn't want to tell you because you do everything for me..." I said still not looking at him. "...and I didn't want you to do everything for me, you have a lot on your mind now" I said feeling tears coming up again.

The tears fell down my cheeks while I went to the bathroom. I locked myself up and heard Hobi walking towards me. "Y/n, it's okay! I'll always want to protect you" he said making me cry silently. I sat in front of the door and leaned my back on it.

The tears fell down my cheeks and I couldn't stop them. After a while, I stopped them a little, I felt really awful and felt like throwing up. I hung over the toilet and I finally threw up. I flushed the toilet and washed my face. I dried it and went to the living room again.

I saw Hobi on the couch waiting for me. I sat next to him and he hugged me right after I sat down. I cried in his arms and he rubbed my back. "I love you, I won't let anyone hurt you" he said. "I love you too" I said honestly.

We pulled out of the hug and I wiped my tears away. I went upstairs and cleaned my room. I don't remember anything from yesterday only that I drank a little too much wine and got tipsy.

I went downstairs again and sat on the couch with my phone. I texted Jimin.

Y/n
Hey, are you at school?

Jimin
Yepp! Are you okay? Hobi told me you were drunk yesterday, what happened?

Y/n
I don't remember! But I'm fine now thank you! ~

I felt really awful because I didn't tell Hobi about Taehyung earlier. I wanted to do something for him to forgive me.

It was already 3 pm, Jimin should be here at any moment. I waited for him and when I heard the key in the door lock, I watched him come inside. "Hey" he said smiling. " Hey" I said looking away. "Are you okay?" Jimin asked while Hobi came sitting next to me.

I nodded my head and smiled. I grabbed Hobi's hand and squeezed it 6 times. Hobi looked at me confused and I whispered: "I Am Sorry, Please Forgive Me" he smiled and squeezed it 3 times. That stood for 'It's Okay'.

I smiled and kissed his cheek while Jimin drank water. "I'm gonna make homework upstairs" Jimin said and I nodded. He went upstairs with his backpack and I turned the TV on.

-Time Gap-

"Bye, see you tomorrow" I said to Hobi while he walked out. He waved and smiled at me. I closed the door and went to my room. I listened to sad music and cried a little. I felt really really horrible because I didn't tell him. I covered my face in a pillow and cried.

After a while, Jimin knocked on my door. I wiped my tears away quickly and he came in. "Why are you crying? I hear you from my room, is it about yesterday?" he asked sitting on my bed looking worried at me. "I-I feel awful because I didn't tell Hobi" I sobbed.

"Tell what?" he asked. "Taehyung, he tried kissing me in an empty classroom yesterday, and instead of telling Hobi I drank and became fucking drunk" I sobbed harder and covered my face in the pillow again. "Hey, look at me. It's okay! It happens to everyone" Jimin said making me look at him.

"I'm here for you, you can talk to me" he said and smiled. I hugged him and that made me feel better. He pulled out of the hug and stood up. "Want some boba?" Jimin asked. I nodded and smiled at him. When he went out, I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

I went downstairs when I heard the doorbell ring. I saw Jimin thanking the delivery guy and grabbed the boba's. "This is for you, your favorite" he said smiling and gave me my boba. We drank our boba's and watched a K-Drama.

I cried at the ending because it looked like with the situation of Hobi and me. When we were done watching, I wiped my tears away and went to my room. I put on my pajamas and went to the bathroom, I did my night routine and went to bed.

I thought about today and yesterday. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I was the problem, and the more I cried, the more I thought this will never end. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep while my tears fell down my cheeks.

(Heeheee, sorry for the most depressing chapter ever, I don't know why I did this but yea, I felt like it! I hope you liked it :} ps. I updated it soooo late bruh, heehee I'm sorry for that )