chapter #12

I woke up to Hobi sitting next to me on the bed. "Goodmorning" I said yawning. He didn't say anything so I stood up and knelt down infront of him.

"Are you okay?" I asked seeing him not looking at me. He pulled me up and hugged me tightly. "What's wrong?" I asked with a worried tone in my voice.

"Nothing, I just wanted to hug you" he said not letting go of the hug. "Awh" I said while hugging him back. He smelled nice, even if he woke up litterly 10 minutes ago, he still smelled like his deoderant.

-Time Gap-

I was in the bathroom changing and doing my hair. I didn't really do my make-up, but I also didn't want to put on a hoodie with sweatpants, so this is my outfit

 I didn't really do my make-up, but I also didn't want to put on a hoodie with sweatpants, so this is my outfit

I got out of the bathroom and saw Hobi shirtless. I blushed and stared at his back.

I walked towards him and grabbed my phone checking the messages from Minji. She send me a photo of her and Tae. "They're together?" I asked myself out loud. "Who with who?" Hobi asked.

I showed him the picture of Tae and Minji together. He scoffed and put on his shirt. I closed my phone and went downstairs with Hobi following me.

Jimin sat on the sofa waiting for us. "There you are! I have an idea for breakfast!" He said standing up and going to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna make you breakfast today!" He said with a bright smile. I smiled back and sat on the barstool.

I watched him make rice with some eggs and bacon. It smelled so good! I couldn't wait until he was done!

-Time Gap-

We ate our breakfast and thought about what we can do today. "Let's go to a club!" Hobi said wiggling his eyebrows. "Tonight! Not now!" I said laughing.

"Okay, that are our plans for tonight" Jimin said. "What are our plans for the evening?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Why don't we picnick in the park? The weather is gonna be good today, so why don't we?" I suggested. They nodded their heads and grabbed some stuff.

I grabbed some blankets while Hobi and Jimin grabbed some snacks and some bottles of water.

-Time Gap-

We were just chilling on the blankets in a shadow. Hobi layed on my lap and Jimin layed next to me.

"If you could be an animal, what animal would you like to be?" Jimin asked suddenly. "A snake" I answered. "A sprite monster" Hobi said, making us laugh.

We layed there next to each other and stared at the blue sky. My eyes were shutting and I fell asleep after a few minutes.

-Time Gap-

"Y/n! Wake up!" I heard Hobi saying to me while trying to wake me up. "Ugh- what?" I asked while sitting up. "You fell asleep" Hobi said.

We picked up our blankets and went home. In the car we listened to music. When we arrived I opened the door and we went in.

-Time Gap-

After a few hours, we dressed up to go to the club. I had a red skirt with white stripes and a red top. I think I looked cute so I matched my make-up with it.

 I think I looked cute so I matched my make-up with it

When I came out I saw Hobi in dior.

His mouth fell open when he saw me

His mouth fell open when he saw me. "Y-you look hot, y/n" he said checking me out.

"Thanks you don't look bad too" I said making him smile. I smiled back and grabbed my handbag and we went to the club.

-Time Gap-

We'were just vibing with the music and drinking a lot. I got a little tipsy and suddenly I saw Jungkook. I narrowed my eyes to see if it really was him.

It was him! I didn't pay attention to him that much, but I still kept an eye on him. I saw him with some friends drinking and I gave up keeping an eye on him.

I danced with Hobi on the dance floor and Jimin just sat down on the barstool ordering us some water.

When Hobi and I were done dancing, we went to Jimin. "I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back!" I said walking to the bathroom.

-a little Time Gap-

I sat on the toilet doing my thing. I was done when I heard someone walk in. "He is so much better than Tae!" I heard one girl saying.

"But Minji, you wanted him, didn't you?" The other one said. 'It is Minji?' I asked myself. I flushed the toilet once more and got out stroking my skirt right.

"What are YOU doing here?" Minji asked with an impatient look. "I'm having fun" I said answering the question but not looking at her.

I washed my hands, fixed my hair in the mirror and got out. 'She's using Tae to get to Jungkook?' I asked myself. I saw Jungkook drinking so I just went to Hobi and Jimin.

Jimin was drunk and Hobi was tipsy. 'Jimin can't drive like this' I said to myself. I went to Jimin and Hobi. "Why don't we go home? Let's have fun there" I said to Hobi while he was dancing.

He pulled me closer and danced with me. I didn't have the mood to dance so I pushed him off of me. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I wanna go home!" I said angerily.

"Okay! Aye, ChimChim! We're going home let's go!" Hobi said pulling Jimin off the dance floor.

"I'm driving, you guys are drunk" I said pissed off. "Well, someone's on her period" Jimin said laughing. I ignored the comment and just kept walking to the car.

-Time Gap-

We were outside my apartment. When I opened the door, Jimin ran to the bathroom and throw up.

He flushed the toilet and went to his room. I drank water and went to my room too. Hobi was passed out on the couch.

I layed on my bed and immediately fell asleep.