chapter #14

I woke up to Hobi dressing up. I saw his muscular back and smiled. I jumped on his back making him shocked. "Goodmorning beautiful" he said laughing.

"Goodmorning" I said kissing his cheek. "What are we gonna do today?" I asked. It was Monday, our last day from our 4-days-vacation.

"Why don't we stay inside and just do goofy things?" he suggested and I nodded my head. I dressed up and went to the living room.

Jimin came downstairs too and I realized that Yoongi and Namjoon were staying too. I saw Yoongi on his phone on the couch.

"Goodmorning" I said. "Goodmorning" he said back, putting his phone away and sitting straight up. "I'm making breakfast" Hobi said happily.

He made eggs and bacon for everyone. Namjoon came downstairs too and kissed Jimin on his cheek. "Goodmorning y'all" he said smiling.

"I think I missed a part of your story" Yoongi said laughing. Jimin chuckled and gave Yoongi a middle finger. "I was just kidding" Yoongi said slapping Jimin on his back playfully.

-Time Gap-

"Bye!" I waved at Yoongi, Namjoon & Jimin. They were going out and Hobi and I stayed at my apartment. "Soooo..." Hobi said with a smirk on his face while grabbing me by my waist.

"What are we gonna do?" He asked still smirking with his hands on my belly. I pulled out of his hug-from-behind and went to the fridge. I grabbed 2 Sprites and gave 1 to Hobi.

"Wanna do something, daddy?" I asked teasing Hobi. "Yes!! Please!" He said excitedly. "in a moment okay?" I said stroking his cheek and biting my lip.

"I get so turned on when you bite your lip!" Hobi said looking at my lips. "Why don't you just-" I kissed him and he kissed back. He leaned towards me making me lay down on the couch.

Hobi was above me kissing my neck. My legs were around him and I could feel his boner. "You're so easy to get turned on," I said while breathing heavily.

"I guess" he said while putting one of his hands on my leg while the other was next to me. "Let's go upstairs" he said while getting up and pulling me by my hand.

Hobi layed down on my bed and I was above him. I kissed him on the lips and he turned me over. He took off his shirt and pulled on my shirt too.

I looked at him with an I 'm-not-ready look. He stopped pulling and layed next to me. "Are you okay?" I asked seeing him staring at the ceiling.

"I'm fine, but when I'm around you, I can't control myself" he said turning to me and grabbing me by the waist.

"I think we should just take a break from each other and see if we really want this" I suggested. He nodded in agreement. "How long?" He asked. I shrugged and said: "I'll approach you when I'm ready" I said while pinkie-swearing.

-Time Gap-

"Bye!" I said to Hobi. I closed the door and went to my room. 'I don't know what I'm gonna do' I thought. "I think it's gonna be hard if I need him. I need him! No-yes-no-YES! Yes, I need him!" I said out loud.

I sighed and went to the bathroom to take a cold bath. It was pretty hot outside so I decided to take the cold bath, eat some ice cream, and stay at home while listening to music.

-Time Gap-

I was done with the bath and I dressed up. I went to get some ice cream from the freezer and seated myself on the sofa.

I watched some kdramas and a little bit of American series. Jimin came home when I was done with the ice cream bucket.

"Hey!" I said while he took off his shoes. "Hey!" He said back seating himself on the couch next to me. "What did you guys do?" I asked, pausing the series.

"Owh we just went to the boba shop, then went to a park and chilled there. Then Yoongi went home and Namjoon decided to go with him, because he didn't have a key yet" he said.

I just nodded my head. I always thought about Hobi, I wonder if he thinks about me as I think about him. "Where's Hobi?" Jimin asked after a few minutes.

"We're taking a break" I said as casual as possible. "Are you guys dating?" Jimin asked with a questionnaire look on his face. "No, we just wanna find out if we wanna date or just stay friends" I said thinking about earlier.

"Okay! Want some boba?" Jimin asked grabbing my iPad. "Nah thanks" I said grabbing a Sprite from the fridge.

-Time Gap-

We didn't do much, just talking and watching some series. "I'm gonna go upstairs" Jimin said leaving me on the couch. I was pretty tired so I just listened to music and stared at the ceiling.

After a few minutes, I went upstairs and layed on my bed. 'If only Hobi was here, he could hold me tight and tell me he would never leave' I thought making myself cry.

I shut my eyes and fell asleep with music on. I needed to wake up early for school tomorrow.