Professor Is Back

The phone's loud ringtone echoed In the cargo place, giving them all hope again after the terrible event.

Paris helped rio stand up as she smiled gently at him.

"see? If only you careless, useless creatures listened. the professor is back as i promised" berlin fixed his clothes and went back to his office to pick up the phone.

As he reached, he picked up the phone "welcome back" he
grinned

"andrés, what are you doing for the sake of our damn plan?" The professor asked.

"what needed to be done, the bitch and her amateur dog were ruining the mission for all of us" as Berlin finished this sentence he got a strong hit on the back of his head from Nairobi, and Paris quickly rushed to him, picking his head from the table he crashed on.

"what have you done!!" she screamed at Nairobi.

"what needed to be done, as your lunatic daddy said" Nairobi said then directed her speech to the professor.

"professor? It's me Nairobi, it's time for women to rule the damn building" she said seriously

"berlin..." paris placed his head on her thighs and wiped the blood off of him,as the rest left to do their duties.

He got a knock strong enough to make him go unconscious.

"why do you have to act so cruel all the time... If only you could control your anger" she said, hurt. As she felt his cheeks.

"i understand that you feel a great responsibility to protect this plan, but... The way you go about it really scares me sometimes, where did the gentleman berlin i know go?"

"stop fooling your self paris, don't worry he's going to be ok" Nairobi said then started talking to the professor.

"professor, you don't need to worry anymore since nobody crazy is in the lead now" said Nairobi.

"do you all realise the damage you've caused the plan? Now i have to fix it all, things better calm down today you understand?" professor said before hanging up.

"he's such a moody guy" said Nairobi.

"we've acted stupid alot of times" paris said.

"especially you and this lunatic, it was all a mistake putting you two together. I should have told the professor about your relationship with him back in the mansion" Nairobi said before storming out the room, paris sighed and stayed with Berlin.

Helsinki took rio to a room where they kept Monica, arturo, alison and a couple more hostages.

"you are one of them now, not us" said Helsinki before leaving.

"what happened" Alison got closer to rio and asked him.

"they tried to kill me, they wanted me dead" he said then silence dominanted for a few seconds.

"why is that" she asked.

"they gave tokyo to the police, i was going to surrender as well"

Alison hugged him and Mercedes got angry.

"this girl lost her mind" her teacher said.

"shh let her get close to him" arturo said.

"listen everyone, the bastards are weaker now with one of them on our side, remember all the pain, fear and humiliation they csused us, we need to strike back now, it's now or never" arturo said confidently

"and what the hell are you going to do huh?" Monica said.

"i dont know, anything. we can't just stay still, all the money they promised us is a complete lie it isn't true, we need to get a gun" he said.

"and how are you getting it smartass" Monica said.

"if you get a fake gun, you can steal their real gun and fool them with a fake" rio said.

"good idea, by the way rio, tell me about this Liza girl"

"what about her? The fact that she's fucking with that lunatic Berlin? Yeah she's one of us and she's his toy" rio said angrily as he was pissed off at her because of her association with the man he hated most.

"you see I've knew it since the beginning" arturo ssid to Monica who was shocked.

"maybe she will be the easiest to steal a gun from, i won't let her know that i know about her" arturo smirked and rio felt a little bit of regret for putting her on the line after being nice to him.