Truth Or Dare: Part 1

Toledo. 12 am
Flashback

He sunk his head down... Thinking, letting the sink fill with water.

The man pulled his face up and looked at his reflection in the mirror.

He shaved his face, brushed his hair and wrapped a towel around his waist.

Andrés went out of the shower still wet. He heard the voices of paris and denver laughing. He didn't expect anyone to be awake at 12 am.

He walked the hall and stood in front of his door, not wanting to seem curious about paris's room just behind him, He opened his door and was about to get in when...

"berliiiiiiiin!" paris shouted as she saw him, and he slowly turned his back to them.

"look what we have here" berlin said, as he saw paris, denver, Nairobi, rio and tokio absolutely drunk. Sitting in a circle with cards, drinks and snacks.

Paris was laughing, her face was red and she had her head on denver's shoulder as he chugged the beer.

"berlin... Come join us please, we are playing a game" paris did her puppy eyes and pleaded him to join.

"cmon why you want this old boring man to join us? He will ruin the fun" tokio slammed paris on her back. She giggled in pain.

"games are for kids, I'm definitely not interested"

Berlin was internally pissed at how close paris was to denver, but he played it cool.

"paris, come here first" berlin smirked at her,Opening his arms.

"whyyyy berlin, you want us to play dirty alone? Are you going to Punish me for staying up this late?" paris cried fakely

"what? He does that? Is he your daddy or what now?" tokyo acted surprised.

"that's damn kinky, i didnt know this girl was like this" Nairobi was Barley able to speak.

Berlin chuckled " maybe i am her daddy. are you really curious about how i treat her in private now? Do you mind?"

"whatever, let's continue the game guys" Nairobi said.

Berlin walked into his room and pulled out a night robe, he still had the image of denver and paris close together.

He wore his clothes and before he got into bed he heard tokyo daring paris to kiss denver.

He slammed the door open and looked across to Paris's room

"don't you dare touch her, kid" berlin walked into the room.

"who do you think you are Berlin? Are you two really together now?" Denver laughed, looking at them all.

"he's her daddy remember!" tokio said.

"damn, Berlin and Paris really suit each other though" rio was practically unconscious, his back on the wall.

"berlin you are not part of our game so you can't have a say in what we do! " paris fell on her back.

"see Berlin we dont waaaant youuu" Nairobi poured more drinks for them all.

"unless you want to join? We will really make it a dirty game" tokio said.

"dirty? Then i absolutely want Berlin to join... I like him so much, he's the most handsome man i ever seen" paris grabbed a drink.

"i thought you said i was the most handsome?" Denver awkwardly laughed.

"i was lying, sorry. Nobody can compete with berlin, haven't you seen his naked top earlier.. " paris bit her lips as she stared at Berlin

"go get a room with him paris" rio Barley holding the beer in his hands and his mouth, he was laughing at everything he heared.

"shut up rio!" tokio told him

"all of you are pretty pathetic right now" berlin was amused. A big smirk on his face as he watched them act absolutely wasted.

"i guess I will join, it won't harm anyone" berlin stood between denver and paris.

"make space, denver" said berlin

Denver huffed and made space for berlin to sit.

He immediately looked to his right and grabbed paris's face gently feeling her cheeks.

"how did they convince you into drinking this much?" berlin asked her, his eyes curled in questioning and his eyebrows rose.

"mhm berliiiin... I missed you so much" paris fell into his chest. He hugged her and patted the back of her head.

"you two look cute together" rio winked at berlin

"no they don't, look at the age difference!!" Nairobi was angry.

" we are both adults, Where's the problem? I'm sure tokio could agree with me right?" berlin shrugged and smiled at tokio.

"what are you saying?" tokio chocked on her drink laughing.

"no need to hide about you and rio. We all know. Aahahhhah" said denver.

"is this what you idiots call having fun? " berlin felt like he was babysitting a bunch of idiots. He shock his head and sighed.

"daddy..." paris snuggled into his chest.

"dammit what are you doing paris" Denver said and laughed bitterly

"alright that's enough babygirl, you are drunk. Let's get out of here." he held her hand and looked into her eyes.

"no! We play first, if you leave now you are a coward, right guys?" paris said.

"yes, lets play! Let's play!" everyone said.

"alright, let's get right into it then." berlin huffed and surrendered to the reality.

I hope you enjoyed this one, please be generous with your votes. Each one is highly appreciated and it motivates me to write more 🖤