Master is calling (Bdsm)

I gulped... Seeing him stand over me like this with that mischievous smirk, smacking his belt on his hand.

"so my little doll, we need to deal with how mischievous you were"

My body curled up in defence, not that I didn't want it, but he was too much for my first time with this kind of stuff.

I brought my knees up to my chest and he stared down at my butt.

"what are you going to do to me master," I said shyly. I couldn't really predict what he has on mind.

"give my doll a little lesson on how to behave with her kidnapper, doesn't that sound good? " he loosened up his tie and leaned down to me. Placing his hands on the sofa, locking me between his arms.

My breath got harder, his eyes devoured my lips and my face, his colognes made me desire him so much.

His fingers brushed under my chin gently and he tilted my face left, right then up slowly, inspecting me.

"pure perfection, your portrait is probably the best of my works" he chuckled with his deep voice, I could feel his warm breath touching my lips, and I bit them.

"you are just a good artist that's why you probably made me look better than I do" I blushed shyly.

"and she's humble too, such an angel. No, the portrait doesn't do you justice. You look so much better up close" his fingers brushed gently on my cheek and on my neck, I let out a small moan and closed my eyes.

"already moaning, what a needy little girl" he looked me deep in the eyes with a grin.

"I missed you so much" I lift my hands up feeling his chest.

"ah-ah keep your hands down, I don't remember allowing you to move" he brought my hands down again, and whispered that in my ear. His hands locked my wrist down.

"you're my hostage right now" he bit my ear then His hands reached to the desk beside us and grabbed out ropes.

I stared at him and tried to keep calm.

"I'm yours.."

"I know you, don't have to tell me," he said as he began tieing my hands behind my back.

"now now, you look better as a hostage." his hands gently felt my thighs then he suddenly slapped my butt hard.

I bit my lips of the pain I felt, but I still loved it.

"such a good hostage, you learned not to make a sound or disobey me" he smirked at me and leaned closer to my face.

his hand landed on my lady parts, he made sure to touch me and make me enjoy it, but not too much that I actually get what I want, it drove me mad.

"master..."

"shh you better not ask for more or I will stop altogether" he kept rubbing me ever so slowly through my panties, his lips brushed gently on my neck.

I moaned for him and I flinched, pushing myself harder on him, but the more I showed I wanted him, the less he gave me.

"Please... it's so good" I moaned.

"I know, be a good girl" He slowly greeted each new spot of my neck with his lips, sending electricity to my private parts.

Then he faced me directly, and I couldn't look him straight in the eyes while moaning.

I felt shy of how obvious I was needy for him, but all I wanted at that moment was him.

"look here little doll, tell me how much you need me to pleasure you" his hands were still touching me but at a much slower and lighter pace.