Reunion

Helsinki grabbed Paris tightly through the halls she knew for over a month.

"where are you taking me?" she asked.

"berlin orders," he said coldly with his Serbian accent.

"I see... " Paris said as she felt her heart start beating out of her chest.

Her cheeks redden as she thought of her man, they finally had a chance to meet.

They arrived at the office and Helsinki knocked on the door.

"get in" berlin spoke and Helsinki opened the door.

Her eyes met with his, his lips curled into a smile and he rose from his chair slowly walking towards her.

"Helsinki, please go downstairs and get the hostages ready, the plan is about to start," he said as he stood in front of Paris his eyes couldn't get off of hers.

"yes, sir" Helsinki walked out and closed the door.

Now it's only the both of them, finally, after 2 months they could breathe the same air.

"andrés i..." before she could finish her sentence, he leaned down to her lips and kissed them deeply, he carried her cheeks in his warm palm.

She moaned for him and held into his neck tightly, giving him a tongue kiss.

Their tongues danced together as their hands felt each other's body.

He broke the kiss and looked deeply in her eyes.

"I missed you so much andrés, I'm so glad you made it," she said and she lied her head on his chest. he grabbed her closer to him.

"I feel like I'm dreaming right now" he stroked her back then pulled her away from him.

"if it wasn't for the lack of time in our hands right now, I would have got a taste of your whole body my doll, but there's one thing left we need to do for the night" he ran his fingers delicately across her cheeks with an amused smile on his face.

"take off your clothes and change into these" he pointed at the red suit on the desk.

She blushed and looked down.

"cmon, are you going to be shy now? Did you forget that we've made love already?" he sat on the table of the desk and bit his finger chuckling.

"Alright! I will do it" she said as she began undressing.

His eyes burned with desire as he saw her red lingerie.

She gave him a shy look and huffed.

"you are enjoying this aren't you"

"How can I not enjoy seeing your beauty this close" berlin was barely holding himself, but he knew it wasn't the time.

She got in her red suit and approached him.

"now we look like a team" she chuckled and gave him a deep kiss on the lips then she pulled away.

"I hope the plan goes well," she said worried as she held his hand tightly.

"It will don't worry" he smiled gently at her and kissed her soft lips one more time.

Helsinki walked in on them then looked down after he realised their intimate meeting.

"berlin, the professor on phone" Helsinki said.

"right. Take miss liza back to the hostages, I will be down soon" he gave her one last smirk and rushed out.

Helsinki took her back and she stood near Monica.

"liza... Where did they take you, are you ok?!" Monica next to her whispered in worry.

"I was asked to open one of the lockers with my keys" liza looked down and whispered.

Nairobi and Tokyo walked between the rows as they observed everyone.

Berlin walked in shortly.

"everyone! It is time to follow orders" he and the rest of the gang wore their masks and pulled out their weapons.

"everyone! Do the same and follow us now" berlin said as he went first and everyone followed him.

The police was trying to break in, but the gang was already prepared for this.

They forced Alison to make a call to the police and inform them that both the hostages and the robberies wore exactly the same clothes so there was no way to get in and identify them without it turning into a slaughterhouse.

The police made a hole in the door and they saw everyone standing there in identical outfits.

They had nothing but to fall back and cancel it.

This was another battle that the gang won.

They relocated at the main hall and Nairobi gave them a speech.

Paris looked briefly at berlin who has already had his eyes on her while he stood up the stairs, she looked down and blushed.

"the best part is starting now, we will begin work! I will call out the names of the people needed for printing the money" Nairobi sat off with her selected hostages and they began work.

Moscow stepped in and Walked between the rows "now I'm going to call in the names of the men who are going to help me drill up our escape tunnel" he chose a group of men and they went underground.

Berlin walked down the stairs and stared at the rest of the hostages.

His eyes landed on Paris who was having a chat with Monica holding her hand.

"as for the rest of you, you can sleep now, it is getting late. Get rest because your turn of working will come soon" berlin said

"Rio, Oslo. Your shift of watching the hostages begins now" he looked at them and they nodded.

"Tokyo, help Nairobi and stay with her," he said and she went.

"Denver, go with your father," he said without looking at him and he began walking up the stairs.

"and you? what are you going to do" Denver said.

Berlin looked up annoyed then back at him.

"your leader needs rest" he went back to his office.

The hostages were left with Oslo and Rio.

All of them opened their sleeping bags and began laying them on the floor getting ready to sleep.

"who would've thought we would sleep together on the floor of our job building," liza said to Monica next to her as she chuckled.

"This could've ended up worse, I won't complain I needed to spend some time with you" Monica patted liza's shoulder and they lied next to each other.

They had a chat for a while and the hostages soon fell asleep.

Rio and Oslo had a shift of 3 hours, once they finished it was Berlin's and Denver's turn to watch the hostages.