Letting Go.

After everything that went on with these two, one would think that it's real unbreakable love.

But, truth can't be hidden forever, people cannot hide their true characters no matter how good of Manipulative actors they are.

Paris and Berlin got into the office, he held her into his embrace as if it was the last time because for him he knew it was.

Poor Paris was blinded by her first love, living a dream of making a family with this man.

They kissed and made out hard, their passion was more than ever before.

He lied her on his office and immediately lowered her red suit.

"berlin... You don't want to talk about some things first? " she looked at him.

His eyes barely met with her's, and she started to get a weird feeling.

"we will talk about it after we are done" he coldly said and lowered his own suit.

Her expression froze in sadness and she didn't know what hit her man, he made her feel as though all he wanted was sex.

She lied back and gave herself up for him, she wanted to say no and push him away but she couldn't.

Something stopped her for standing up to herself.

For these two, making love was something full of passion and love.

But now, Paris felt nothing but lust, no love involved.

She let the man use her and she tried to enjoy it, but his grip was cold and hard, his touches were painful.

After he finished he fixed his hair and backed away from her, fixing his clothes.

She slowly got up and wore her clothes.

"can you tell me what that was...?" she said with a cracked voice, holding her tears.

"what are you talking about? We need to get back to work Paris." berlin said seriously.

"don't call me Paris, im liza now and you are andrés. I'm sick of these fake characters!! " she went up to him.

He looked back at her and faced her.

"back then in the bathroom, I really did try to feel some happiness. You know, the feeling other men get when they realise their wives are pregnant.

"I did not feel that at all" he looked in her tearing eyes with a cold expression.

"w... What are you saying now?!" she refused to believe what she heard.

"you heard me Paris, you're smarter than this," he said and poured himself a glass of wine.

She was speechless.

"cmon little girl. don't tell me you actually thought I'm the kind of man who would want to make a family and live the normal life until we get older together?" he got closer to her and smirked with a slight laugh.

"I was blinded... I was stupid to ever believe you had a heart inside. I gave you too many chances, I turned a blind eye for much awful stuff you did, why? Because I truly loved you. I guess everyone else was able to see you for who you truly are but me" she said and immediately headed to the door.

He went behind her and held her against the wall looking in her red eyes.

"don't touch me ever again!"

"take the pill and I will accept you again, otherwise we can't be together, you understand?"

"it's my decision to make not yours"

"believe me, you do not want to be pregnant with my children" he smirked.

"look, liza. I did not lie about loving you, you really are a beautiful girl. But I don't really do things the normal way, having children isn't for me. Now that's my decision if you want me get rid of this thing" he touched her stomach gently.

"I need to get away from you now..." she looked away.

He gently kissed her neck and felt her breasts.

"We can make love all day long if you get rid of it, it will only cause problems" he whispered in her ears.

"you are a monster" she pushed him away and got out the door.