Mr Manipulative

"you are a piece of art senorita Paris, a piece of art like the royal mint, Picasso's paintings, or the bank of Spain that I spent many years obsessing about. I'm a man with a love for art and beauty, and you seem to be exceeding them all" Berlin.

Opening my eyes, taking a deep breath as if I was suffocating and finally found air. I immediately get up, holding my very heavy head in my hands. I look around the room, feeling as something isn't right.

A bolt of memories hits me hard and I begin remembering what has happened, me drinking for my first time doing it hard.

Speaking with the girls about embarrassing things, Tokio inappropriately touching me, and...

The moment Berlin got involved, him holding me up in his arms, taking me to my room, and me seducing him...

I cover my face in embarrassment and throw myself back in the bed, hitting my legs on the bed "what the hell have I done!!" I shouted in frustration and embarrassment. Putting the pillow over my head

I hear 2 gentle knocks on the door, and I hold my breath not saying anything

"seniorita Paris?" I gasped and held my mouth shut, it was that intimidating voice of his. I find myself unable to answer him and he goes away.

"How am I supposed to even look him in the eyes after what I've done yesterday," I said quietly. I opened the drawer beside me to grab my book, and on top of it, I see Berlin's cufflinks.

"Yeah I'm not imagining things, he definitely was here.." I sigh and take them in my hands gently, I smelled them and It was that damn smell of his.

"I definitely shouldn't hand it to him, I don't want him to know that I remember a thing"

I keep writing until I knew everyone has finished breakfast, I wear my clothes take my book and carefully open the door looking left and right.

For some reason, I don't feel like seeing anyone of them today, especially Berlin.

I walk out of my room on my toes and I manage to go downstairs and out to the land without seeing anyone.

I walk around the place drowned in its beauty, suffocating on my thoughts and my memories. I remember seeing the way he looked deep into my eyes with desire.

I remember his hand holding both my wrists up and with the other holding my chin up, I can't forget how he bit his lower lip and Barley being able to control himself.

I walk and turn around in a corner when I suddenly feel a hand turning me around from my waist pushing me gently on the wall, he held his hand up beside my head placing it on the wall.

I looked at his chest he was wearing a coat with no shirt under it... His hairy chest visible. He also had a fedora on.

before looking at his face I just knew who he was, his smell and clothes are now imprinted in my mind, I refused to look up.

I was locked up by this man that I just seduced last night. My heart raced quick, my head got heavier and I couldn't hide my red face.

"Shhh .. what's wrong Paris, you missed having breakfast with us and now you are walking all alone out here. you could've at least asked me to come with you, I also enjoy the beauty in life" he said it with a little laugh and brushed his warm hand on my cheek before lifting up my chin.

"oh don't have that upset look on your face now, aren't you happy to see me?" he smirked

"W.. Why would I? I'm not really feeling well today" I said and he placed his hand on my forehead and then my cheek.