Tick tock

Royal mint: 90 hours into the Heist.

The crew sat around the table, waiting for the routinely call from the professor.

Berlin was on the couch with Paris sleeping on his thigh, he gently played with her hair as he
smiled to himself. remembering the days when he had nothing to worry about.

"the professor should have called by now," Tokyo said as she walked anxiously around the room.

"can you stop moving around so much? You are disturbing Paris and i" berlin carelessly said still patting her head.

"do you even realise the trouble we are in right now?!" Tokyo rushed angrily Infront of him.

"We still have a minute till 6 pm, Moscow, call him again," said berlin

Moscow picked up and everyone anxiously prayed for him to pick up, unfortunately. He did not.

"This is the third call now, it's been 18 hours without hearing from the professor. you know what that means Berlin" said Moscow looking back to him.

"no need to worry, yet. We still have one call. If we don't hear from him in 24 hours only then it is considered a problem" berlin said, and Paris woke up.

She took a nap after everything that happened to her.

"hey Berlin, is everything ok?" she asked him.

"yes beautiful, you don't need to worry" he felt her cheek and smiled, she then sat next to him, noticing the frustration the rest of the team is feeling.

"the professor hasn't called in 18 hours, we are facing a big fucking problem, but your boyfriend seems to not understand," Tokyo told Paris, then she looked over to berlin.

"t... Tokyo!" Paris got embarrassed.

"I said we still have 6 hours left, everyone should start working." berlin got up and extended his hand to Paris.

"as for Paris and I, we would like to have some private time together" he smirked.

"Berlin, I don't think it's an appropriate time for this, we need to deal with Arturo. My cover cannot be blown yet." Paris stood up and approached everyone on the table.

"you fucking bastard, are you two seriously fucking while on mission?!" Nairobi grew angry as she got up her chair.

"no!" Paris shouted.

"come on Nairobi, what is so bad about having fun here? I'm doing it too" Denver said.

"you are what?" his father next to him calmly said. Not believing what he heard.

"yes papa, me and Monica, we love each other. What's the problem?" Denver shrugged and casually said.

Berlin smirked almost surprised by Denver, and he looked over to Paris.

"you stupid idiot, she doesn't love you! She's afraid of you! Haven't you ever heard of the Stockholm syndrome?" Nairobi said.

"what's that? I'm sure I can help her get rid of it" Denver chuckled.

"you are the one causing it Denver," Paris said and everyone looked at her.

"Stockholm syndrome is when a hostage develops feelings for their kidnapper, often because of fear of their own lives," Paris said.

"there, as she said. Leave the poor women alone, let's get the work fucking done" Nairobi sat down angrily.

"This goes for everyone fucking in here, not just Denver" Nairobi looked away and said.

"look, guys, let's unit and trust the professor, this isn't a time to be fighting." Paris tried to calm her angry teammates.

They all nodded and readied themselves for work.

"come on let's see some energy from everyone" Nairobi shouted and got up.

Paris approached Berlin, held his hand and kissed his cheek.

"be careful please, I need to stay with the hostages now," Paris said and she went to Denver.

"Please escort me back" Paris smiled at Denver and they went.

Berlin swirled the glass of wine and took a sip.

Then, he went outside and headed to were the team kept Arturo. Locked up alone in some office.

Berlin opened the door and welcomed Arturo with a grin.

"you look better when you are tied up not causing any trouble," berlin said.

"you think you are scaring me?" Arturo said.

"not at all, I don't THINK I'm scaring you. I know for sure that I do" berlin casually said, and Arturo remained silent.

"now, miss liza is one of your employees, she could file a complaint against the way you treated her" berlin sat on his office.

"I didn't do anything to your little bitch"

"Look who's talking about having a bitch, is Monica your second wife or?" berlin chuckled.

"you have no right to speak about me"

"miss liza isn't one of us. She stole a gun from one of my teammates, she will get her appropriate punishment, and believe me. It will be painful" berlin said coldly.

Arturo looked away.

"as for you." berlin kneeled down before him and pointed a gun to his head. Violently pushing it against his skull.

"you need to learn how to treat ladies, or you and i will have a problem, you understand?" berlin was dead serious, and Arturo nodded in fear.

"Denver will deal with you, he's been waiting for this since he arrived here" berlin chuckled and got up.

"oh, and by the way, it seems that Monica no longer wants to be with you, she and Denver are having a really good time fucking each other" berlin said as he stood on the door then he closed it behind him.

"I will fucking show you! All of you!!!" Arturo shouted.

Hope you liked this chapter, please don't be a silent reader and give a vote if you liked this chapter 🖤🌹have a wonderful day!