A Night Of Desire (part 2 Explicit)

"look here I said" his hump got rougher when he said that.

"Y... Yes" I kept looking at him and I felt the twitching in my stomach and my insides

🖤🌹🖤🌹🖤🌹🖤🌹🖤🌹🖤🌹

"Would you allow me to take total control over your body..my liza?" he said with a warm voice...he got extremely turned on...

We stared at each other with extreme longing.

"I'm all yours...master Andres"

He looked up enjoying the way I called him and he bit his lip.

He looked back at me with an evil grin. His thumb landed on my lips.

I blushed like crazy not really knowing what I should do...but I knew I couldn't hold my longing for him

He leaned near my ear kissing it gently.

"you are still a virgin right?" his hands rubbed my back slowly. His warm breath touched my skin.

"I... Yes, I am" I shyly said.

his hand carried my cheek and looked me deep in the eyes with a smile.

"then there are some things I won't do just yet" he chuckled with an evil grin.

I huffed and looked to the side shy "you got a lot of secrets under your sleeves"

He chuckled then, suddenly pushed me against the bed and got on top of me.

I felt so helpless... I stared at him blushing.

He leaned to my lips and I immediately hugged him with all that I am, tongue kissing and feeling each other's bodies...

Kissing him deeply, I took off his shirt and threw it on the floor.

I felt his naked warm chest against my boobs.

Our tounges danced and I felt him grow bigger against me... It made me moan and get wetter. His fingers teased across my waist.

He broke the kiss and rubbed his lips all the way down to my boobs.

"andrés..." I looked down at him, he flashed me his smirk while his hands went behind my back unzipping my bra.

He threw it away... There I was exposed Infront of the gentleman I've desired ever since i came here.

He cupped my boobs in his hands and circled his index around my nibbles.

I moaned and flinched, he enjoyed looking at my expression.

He leaned to my boobs and started circling his tongue so gently around my nibble, it was so gentle as though he wanted to tease me and drive me mad wanting more.

"you taste so delicious cariño" he chuckled and desire took control of me even more, I never knew I could feel all this pleasure just from my boobs.

"andrés... It feels so good" I gently felt his head. Barley letting out the words.

I wanted him to suck on it, but he stopped and went lower to my stomach, he kissed it all and I flinched.

"naughty girl... Don't tell me you are going to orgasm already." he chuckled and smirked

I was indeed about to, it just felt so good.

I looked to the side shyly.

His hand went under my chin and fixed my vision on him.

"Keep looking at me, liza. I love seeing that face of yours"

"now, shall we go down here? " his rusty voice said.