Until We Meet Again

It was difficult waking up today knowing what's coming next.

I stared down at my plate while we all sat around lunch.

"Paris, I think its time you join your family again. To avoid suspicion" the professor said as he looked seriously at me.

I looked up at the professor and smiled.

"you will take receptionists courses and start work even before we break-in, we need it to be believable," he said.

I nodded and continued listening to him explain everything to us.

"I will drive you home at night. it's better in the dark, I don't want anyone to see me with you" the professor explained.

Berlin sat across of me inspecting me thoroughly, his eyes looked deep in my soul.

He gave me a sweet smirk.

~~~

Lunch finished and I went up to my room to get everything ready.

I couldn't get berlin off of my head the whole time.

I was also nervous to meet my family again. I had to ready something to tell them.

After 2 hours, Everything was finally packed, I decided to go downstairs to check on everyone else.

I walked outside and I saw Denver and Berlin practising firearms again.

My eyes landed on Berlin right away, he looked focused, calm but also angry.

The way he shot his auto rifle was terrifying, Denver looked at him in awe.

"calm down, what the hell is your problem? That wasn't needed!" Denver beside him threw his hands up and shouted in his face.

Berlin looked as calm as ever, but inside he wasn't alright.

I ran to them and stepped between them.

"Guys this isn't needed.." I begged them and looked to berlin blushing the moment our eyes landed together.

"first of all. he is a kid and I'm a man, so using the word guys isn't describing neither of us correctly here," Berlin said as he smirked sarcastically.

I huffed and looked away trying to hold my laugh.

"it's my last day here, are you two going to leave this as a last impression?" I crossed my arms.

"Absolutely not, I apologies paris," Denver said and he walked away.

My gaze went back to berlin who was too busy fixing his fancy clothes.

"Is there something wrong berlin?" I asked.

"not at all Paris", he smiled. As he reloaded the gun and focused on the targets.

"doesn't look like it, its good to let out your negative feelings sometimes, I'm always willing to listen" without thinking I grabbed his hand and held it with mine tightly.

The sun started to sit slowly, making my time to leave closer and closer.

"I want you" he looked back at me with a passionate look.

I got embarrassed, let go of his hand and looked all around making sure no one heard or saw us.

"me too... You know it" I looked deep in his eyes then his lips. Oh how much I wanted to taste them one last time.

He immediately stepped in front of me, his hands went between my hair carrying my cheeks gently and our lips met.

I closed my eyes gently and held into his neck tightly enjoying what could be my last normal kiss with him.